BY PLAYTEX

Most Like Mother® Decorated Nursers / Pediatrician Recommended Clinically Shown: Mimics Breastfeeding. Significantly Reduces Gas and Colic The Playtex® Drop-Ins® System is designed to help baby switch between breast and bottle. Patented NaturaLatch® Nipple. Clinically show to mimic baby s latch-on like the breast. Slow-flow nipple designed to replicate the natural flow of the breast, so baby takes the right amount For use with the Pre-Sterilized Disposable Drop-Ins Liners&re. see more...

• First time mom here, my sister recommended using these ca...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else prefer the older style Playtex bottles o...2 Answers
  • Can someone tell me if these bottles come in different co...4 Answers
Playtex Drop-Ins System Nurser Bottles with Slow Flow Nipples
  • "They are a little pricey when you have to buy the drop ins but it makes cleaning and sanitizing much easier and the bottle lasts longer I loved them" in 5 reviews
Tiphany B.
Kenai, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These nipples are the closest I found to my own natural ones. the drop ins are very convenient and keep air out from what I've seen. I like the design of these new ones compared to the old Also a little tip: if you keep your eye out alot of places will have the drop ins on sale occasionally 😉
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have always used the Playtex liners, with each of my 5 kids. I love the concept and they are really simple to use. They are durable with little hands once they get old enough to figet with the bottle. They are leak proof and we have never had any issues with them.
Definitely recommended and have given these as gifts often.
Olivia W.
Fulton, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved this bottle when my little girls were just newborns and I just got home from the hospital, it made being sanitary so much easier, all I had to do was pop that bag in and it was clean again. I literally only had to boil the nipples and rim on the bottle and I was good to go. only downfall is you will have to continue to buy refills obviously and that can get expensive so that is why we just use parent choice bottles now. I would highly recommend for new moms and for moms who had to have a c-section these will make it easier on you if your child will take these kind.
Amber M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the first bottle that I used with my daughter. I like that it has the slow flow nipples since she was also breast feeding. The bottles have the ability to be bent for a better flow for feeding which is nice. One pro is that it has the drop in liner which makes clean up much easier- I just feel slightly bad about throwing away all of the liners. Overall I would recommend this to other parents seeing as it worked really well for us.
Penelope C.
Osceola, IN
I love these bottles they are amazing they do not let any air in so it is not creating more gas in your baby's belly they are really easy to tell how much the baby has had and super easy to clean the bottles
Lindsey P.
Cape Girardeau
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has been the best bottle for my breastfed, colic two month old with acid reflux! She spits up less and has reduced her gas. Furthermore, she immediately accepts the bottle from her.father. The only downside is the drop in liners because I feel like a terrible person when I purchase single use, disposable, or plastic products.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These have always been my favorite bottles. I’m a mother of 2 and these bottles are so easy to use. All you do is put the drop in liner in, then add your formula / milk. It’s easy to clean and good for on the go. Only real loss is they can be pricey. I’d recommend.
Tirzah H.
Norfolk , Va
First of all ladies lets simplify or lives. I say that to say I was like many first time mothers who only wanted the best products for my new bundle of joy but the best products (more expensive) did not simplify my busy day with a newborn, however it did make an excellent conversation piece for fellow new mothers who loved to brag about who had the most expensive err... best new nursery products. Playtex drop-ins saved my day by providing quick and easy clean up and storage for this breast feeding mama. Playtex drop ins connected directly to any breast pump for easy storage on the go. I love playtex so much that when I prepared for my second child I knew which bottle system I needed.
Nealy S.
I absolutely love these. Wish I had had these with baby #1. They make my life so much easier. You don't have to wash the bottle part. The drop in does not contaminate the bottle part in any way with milk. You just have to wash the ring and nipple part and steam bags like from medela make that a breeze. I throw the bottle in a steam bag every now and then to sanitize the whole thing....
PLUS, these will cut down your wait time for warming up a bottle bc the liners are very thin BPA free plastic.
Just love.
Melissa H.
These are the only bottles I could give my oldest daughter when she was a baby. I had tried so many others but her she didn't latch very well to others. She also had colic which these seems to really help with the gas.
Katie W.
Creston, IA
Has anyone else had an issue with these bottles leaking between the bottle and the lid? We have 5 of them and one leaks so badly we were unable to use it.
Michelle S.
Can someone tell me if these bottles come in different colors besides just the white?
Jenn S.
Brooklyn, NY
First time mom here, my sister recommended using these cause it's just easier. Do you guys have any issues with seeing how many ounces the baby drinks cause for the liners?
Gayle T.
Has anyone had any trouble with the cap not staying on the bottle? Some of our bottles caps seem to not want to stay on.
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
Does anyone else prefer the older style Playtex bottles over the new ones