BY PLAYTEX BABY

NaturaLatch Clinically shown for proper latch-on BPA free Slow Flow 0-3+ months Colors will vary ; see more...

Melissa M.
Spokane , WA
I breastfed my babies, but I would also pump so they could be bottle fed while I was at work. I went through a million different types of bottles, but both my babies would only take these nipples with the drop in bottles. They really the closest to a mother's nipple as you can get with a bottle!
Jen A.
These were the only bottle nipples that my daughter liked, she was very picky. I guess it was because of the latex, which is similar to the nipples given in the hospital and these nipples are wide which resembles the mothers breasts.
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
These are great for breastfed babies. My baby did not like the silicone nipple that comes with the nursers, and these were the right softness and texture to be a great transition for him. We used these with great success!
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My babygirl loved these because i guess it was like the breast. Since i would breastfeed her more she really didn't want the bottle but once i introduce her to theses she liked them when she was little
Brandie R.
My nephew enjoyed these but not my daughter. nephew prefers smaller nipples. These would be good for a baby with a small mouth or who doesn't like wide bottle nipples.
Kerrah W.
Sparta, MO
I think this nipple personally lacks shape. It is just straight up and down and does not mimic a real nipple like the package indicates.
Erica J.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These were the best bottle nipples for my children. They are great for transitioning to bottle feeding and they priced great!
Theresa G.
Carlisle, IA
I loved these latex nipples. They rarely leaked and my babies loved the texture. Now we can hardly find them anywhere.
Heather c.
Bakersfield , CA
I loved these when I switched from breastfeeding to bottle feeding and the drop in system was just so easy
Sara H.
Peyton, CO
Excellent for babies that switch between bottle and breast, it helps to not cause nipple confusion.