Playtex Drop-Ins Pre-Sterilized Diposable Liners

by Playtex Baby

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. This Playtex baby product is BPA free. Strongest You Can Buy. Pre-Sterilized, Pre-Formed. 100% Leak-Free -- Guaranteed For best performance, use only Playtex® Drop-Ins® Pre-Formed Soft Bottle Liners with Playtex® Nursers. Pre-sterilized and disposable for a fresh, clean liner for every fe.

Has anyone switched from the drop ins to ventaire? How was it?
Start your review of Playtex Drop-Ins Pre-Sterilized Diposable Liners!
Riverdale, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Absolutely love these inserts you always know that your baby's bottle is fresh clean and sanitize it's extremely easy to use and they're pretty expensive so if you don't have to do it then I would buy them but if you do have the money to do it I would buy it.
Horse Cave
Experienced a lot of leakage at times.  Loved the convenience of the disposable liner and the ease of drop in, but did struggle with leakage at times. All in all, not bad product.  But definitely not a fave.
El paso, TX
This are so wonderful. I love this jus useing them n throwing dem out my baby like it I bought this at Walmart n could also purchase them at Walgreens or target they really cheap I do. Recommend them to other parents
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So... Our first son we lived in an apt. It was super small, tight and no dishwasher. My mother suggested to get these to use. Less mess. Easy to use. No dishwasher needed. She had used them with me (something similar) when I was little. I tried them and just was not a fan. I felt it to be difficult and not quick. It was always a task. My son also was very gassy. Eventually we switched bottles and were extremely happy with the results. These just we're not for us/him.
Summerville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the thought and everything but behind these liners for playtex bottles, but they really can just be a hassle. If I'm on the go or something and only want to carry one bottle with me they're perfect because I carry plenty or liners and clean nipples. At home on the other hand I would much rather use an actual bottle. It says not to put in the microwave, so it's horrible if you make one of these bottles ahead of time and put it in the fridge for later and have to heat it up by placing it in hot water. They're just way too time consuming.
Wood river, Il
Playtex Drop-Ins Pre-Sterilized Diposable Liners uploaded by Kristi P.
These are dreary bottles, help with colic a great deal. Only negative with this bottle is the bags are really hard to push the air out of them. If the bottles are not to a max level of formula the air is hard to get out. Also don't mix powdered formula in bottle
Buy these at babies r us and everytime you buy one a free bottle comes with it so for every 100 liners which is 9.99 you get a free bottle...so no need to buy bottles separate. It can be softly but I used these bottle with my second child to virtually eliminate bottle cleanup besides cleaning and sterilizing the nipples. It gets harder when you have a lot of children.
Paducah, TX
Was not very impressed with these. Even with milk being the correct temperature, I had problems with these bags busting on me before I could even get them into the bottle. The bottle was great but the bags need a stronger plastic or something
Hanapepe, HI
These liners are great. I personally prefer them to the off brand. These are thicker and less likely to pop on you. No one likes having formula pop all over them when you're trying to push air out of a screaming baby's bottle.
Somerset, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These drop ins are great for being away from home easy bottle feedings. They make bottle washing so much easier and easy to just toss when done. The price of these make them 4 stars because they are a tad on the higher end.