Lauren V.
Pace, FL
We were given one of these at our baby shower. We used it for the first couple months while the diapers were small. But after a few months, with the bigger diapers, it just filled up too fast. I felt like I was having to empty it everyday. The refills were expensive and really it doesn't make the much of a difference on the smell.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I really wanted to like the Diaper Genie. The refills get expensive. And we could still smell stinky diapers. It cuts down on the odor, but does not eliminate it. A trash can and generic ziplock bags works just as good. Better yet, sit the trash can outside on the back porch and you never have diaper odors in the house.
Stephanie A.
Clovis, NM
This is helpful at first before they get into the bigger diapers. I wish the refill bags were cheaper, because you go threw at least one a day! It did help contain the smell though, so it wasn't a complete waste.
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
These are okay, I don't like the pal I just feel its not something that is needed but because I got it as a gift I used it. I just find the refills are costly and not needed.
Vanessa D.
Grafton, NH
Love these refills they work great and make it easier to change out the diaper pail. I love my diaper genie and this is just what it needed to be perfect!
Carolyn Y.
What a sweet blessing for all moms! If ur a new mom, u must have... Takes care of those stinky diapers! Loved mine and used it with both my baby's!
Kelli L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love my diaper genie! Keeps the smell away and I love that it has refills! I usually get my refills at kroger for an awesome price
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like diaper genie. It is a great gift for new mom's and dad's. This helps with keeping the bad smells at bay. Good product.
NaAja T.
I used the Diaper Genie for my first child and loved it , but honestly I started using for my cat litter disposal .
Carina O.
I remember loving this diaper genie! It really helped with the smell. Wish the refills were cheaper.