Playtex Diaper Genie Refill Cartridge uploaded by Elicia L.Playtex Diaper Genie Refill Cartridge uploaded by Lidia R.

BY PLAYTEX

Refill for the Diaper Genie & Diaper Genie Elite Systems This Playtex baby product is BPA free. Seven-layer film with odor barrier technology is part of the revolutionary AIR-TITE™ that locks in odors better than the competition. Each refill cassette has enough film to hold up to 180 diapers. Compatible with the Diaper Genie Elite™ and Diaper Genie® Diaper disposal systems. Unscented A superior diaper disposal system, the Playtex® Diaper Genie®: Advanced Disposal System is proven #1 in odor protection. The revolutionary AIR-TITE™ system uses a seven-layer film and the Push-N-Lock clamp to lock. see more...

• I am kind of confused. I have a diaper genie which I just got abo...11 Answers
  • I am a first timer, any tips to make the bags last longer?! 8 Answers
Christina C.
Given that you have to go through many of these refill cartridges so fast they turn out very expensive. They also do not keep the smell out. I would not recommend. Instead I found using regular garbage bags were better and not to mention cheaper, just make sure they aren't too thick or too thin. Keep the cartridge to this and place on top of the regular bag to keep it in place!
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
We love these diaper genie refills. They are so good at masking the smell of dirty diapers. Super thick and I never worth about them ripping. They can be a bit pricey but if you do subscribe and save on Amazon it helps with the cost. Overall well worth it.
Danielle C.
La mesa, CA
They worked great and never ripped or broke which is totally awesome.
Only downside is that they are somewhat expensive for diaper bags haha.
But I was sent tons of coupons for them so I guess it wasn't too bad.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Mega Parent Expert
I find these way too expensive. I'm constantly changing the diaper genie so I go through these refills often. Buying them so much definitely adds up.
Kaitlyn A.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are a little pricey, but you save if you buy them in multipacks. They're easy to change out and do a great job at hiding odors.
Ana M.
Mega Parent Expert
I like this diaper genie refill. works great. I have no problem with them. but they are so expensive. not affordable at all
Tiffany B.
They work great. Easy to install, empty and replace. They just don't last very long for the price.
Anelly C.
Tempe , AZ
This is a must have item on your nursery. Easy to use and you can put a lot of diapers
Denise P.
Elizabeth, NJ
I actually find that these are really difficult to use and so expensive! I have just been buying plain scented kitchen bags (Goodsense) and I kept the "Blue rings" and i thread the regular garbage bags into it - they're cheaper so that I can toss them every garbage day whether or not they are full to avoid extra smell hanging around the diaper genie - its not as good but it works for the most part- if you sprinkle baking soda it might be even better.
Mariah B.
Saint Louis, MO
The bag is easy to install. I like to purchase the larger packs. Sometimes a year supply of the bags are on sale for about $40. I think that's a pretty good deal. I also like to buy the smell packets to help hide the order even more. But all in all I love this product.
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
I am kind of confused. I have a diaper genie which I just got about two months ago. Now I see online that some kind of refill cartridge. I just have a normal standard diaper genie, I don't think it is anything special. Do I need to have refill cartridges or something?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
I am a first timer, any tips to make the bags last longer?!