Playtex Diaper Genie Refill Cartridge uploaded by Elicia L.Playtex Diaper Genie Refill Cartridge uploaded by Lidia R.

BY PLAYTEX

Refill for the Diaper Genie & Diaper Genie Elite Systems This Playtex baby product is BPA free. Seven-layer film with odor barrier technology is part of the revolutionary AIR-TITE™ that locks in odors better than the competition. Each refill cassette has enough film to hold up to 180 diapers. Compatible with the Diaper Genie Elite™ and Diaper Genie® Diaper disposal systems. Unscented A superior diaper disposal system, the Playtex® Diaper Genie®: Advanced Disposal System is proven #1 in odor protection. The revolutionary AIR-TITE™ system uses a seven-layer film and the Push-N-Lock clamp to lock. see more...

• I am kind of confused. I have a diaper genie which I just got abo...11 Answers
  • I am a first timer, any tips to make the bags last longer?! 8 Answers
Andrea I.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Playtex Diaper Genie Refill Cartridge, 1 ea more...
Wish it has more bags in each cartridge. My son can go through these in a week. The bags are really sturdy. A little complicated at first to understand how they work but I know me everything has to be dummy proof.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Playtex Diaper Genie Refill Cartridge, 1 ea more...
Can almost seem never ending just wish it didn’t have to be you ripping off the plastic and tying yourself because you are wasting part of the plastic that holds the diapers.
Mariah B.
Saint Louis, MO
The bag is easy to install. I like to purchase the larger packs. Sometimes a year supply of the bags are on sale for about $40. I think that's a pretty good deal. I also like to buy the smell packets to help hide the order even more. But all in all I love this product.
Trevasia V.
San Ramon, CA
These were easy to use and they worked very well, but I found them to be much more expensive than they're worth. Lining the diaper genie with the trash bags that we buy in bulk at Costco saves us a ton of money.
Danielle C.
La Mesa, CA
They worked great and never ripped or broke which is totally awesome.
Only downside is that they are somewhat expensive for diaper bags haha.
But I was sent tons of coupons for them so I guess it wasn't too bad.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love my diaper genie. I am not a fan of how expensive the refills are, but I have tried the trash bag trick and it just didn't work the same as the refill packs. I recommend spending the money to buy the 3 packs instead of the singles.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These refills are a bit pricey, they only work with the diaper genie and they can be difficult to put together right. I have definitely done it wrong several times when not thinking, but it always worked fine. They are pretty heavy when they get full and smell a bit if you don't sprinkle baking soda in on occasion. After I started cloth diapering, but still using disposable wipes, I thought I could continue using my diaper genie as before only to discover one day that if you just throw wipes into the diaper genie bags it will leak nasty liquid out and all over your floor.
I still use mine, but have a black trash bag in the bottom that the refill bag eventually sits in that I tie around the diaper genie bags.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Diaper Genie refills are extremely easy to use. The bags are thick, strong plastic designed to contain dirty diaper messes and the smell associated with such a mess. I have never had a problem with odor escaping my Diaper Genie, and none of the liners have ever broken. Diaper Genie refills are a little expensive, but stores like Toys R Us and Babies R Us offer frequent sales and coupons, so I stock up whenever the opportunity arises. My only complaint about Diaper Genie refills is that is can sometimes be difficult to find the end of the roll of plastic when starting a new refill... I wish that they would put a pull-tab or something on the end of the plastic to make it easier to find without pulling the wrong bit of plastic out of the refill.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These refill for pamper are the maximum lasts a lot and the best thing is that they do not allow that the odor comes out and stays in the environment, I recommend 100%
Christina C.
Given that you have to go through many of these refill cartridges so fast they turn out very expensive. They also do not keep the smell out. I would not recommend. Instead I found using regular garbage bags were better and not to mention cheaper, just make sure they aren't too thick or too thin. Keep the cartridge to this and place on top of the regular bag to keep it in place!
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
I am kind of confused. I have a diaper genie which I just got about two months ago. Now I see online that some kind of refill cartridge. I just have a normal standard diaper genie, I don't think it is anything special. Do I need to have refill cartridges or something?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
I am a first timer, any tips to make the bags last longer?!