Playtex Diaper Genie Essentials Diaper Disposal System uploaded by Vanessa R.Playtex Diaper Genie Essentials Diaper Disposal System uploaded by Crissy L.Playtex Diaper Genie Essentials Diaper Disposal System uploaded by marina R.

BY PLAYTEX #7 in Diaper Rash Treatments

This Playtex baby product is BPA free. Helps keep your nursery odor free with Diaper Genie® Essential s patented AIR-TITE™ system. Uses the revolutionary AIR-TITE™ system, a seven-layer odor barrier film technology and the Push-N-Lock clamp, that seals odor away better than the competition. Has an incredibly easy-to-use, one-hand design system. Holds up to 30 diapers. Comes fully assembled and ready to use. 21.5"H x 10.5" D A superior diaper disposal system, the Playtex® Diaper Genie® s Advanced Disposal System is proven #1 in odor protection.  The revolutionary AIR-TITE™ system uses a sev. see more...

• Does these really block out unwanted smells of baby poop ...7 Answers
  • I didn't have one of these for my first baby. If I have a...9 Answers
  • I'm having my second baby soon. My question is this; does...5 Answers
Playtex Diaper Genie Essentials Diaper Disposal System
  • "I liked this diaper genie considering i wouldn't have to go out and throw diapers in the garbage outside, but I should've because it doesn't mask the smell of dirty diapers." in 16 reviews
  • "It was ok at first but I had got a lot of refill bags for baby shower gifts .....when I went to buy wad just to expensive and I ended up just putting a trash bag I mine" in 7 reviews
  • "The Diaper Genie is very easy to refill with new bags, or empty when it is full." in 6 reviews
  • "It doesn't block the smell 100% if you've got 2 weeks worth of poopy diapers in it (I have a 3.5 yr old so we don't fill it very fast anymore), but does a great job overall!" in 5 reviews
Heaven R.
Mountain View, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product has really helped with keeping dirty diapers together and containing smells! This product is easy to refill the bags which is actually just one long bag the that you tie at the end. When the diaper genie is full you cut the bag with small blade inside and tie off the other end of the bag; then just repeat the process! I have only had proble with bag leaking once and there was not very much leakage. You can buy this product at walmart.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I think these are a must! We have one upstairs and one downstairs and use them for most diapers, but especially the ones you don’t want to throw in the kitchen trash can! I had friends say that theirs smelt bad and they didn’t like them but I have zero complaints!
Megan G.
These are awesome. I wish you didn't have to stick your hand in there to push the diaper down. They do a really good job of keeping the smells contained though, a hundred times better than throwing them in the trash. We have a couple and one of them seemed to stop containing the smell so we threw it away. But the other one still works fine.
Nikole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is so handy by the changing table. The price is reasonable. The bags are really easy to use and the refills are very simple. It does help with the smell as long as it’s closed but you will smell them if it’s pretty full and you open it to add another diaper but then just open the bottom cut the bag and take it out problem solved.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I almost didn’t get a diaper genie but I am SO GLAD I did! Easy to use and refill and empty. I really keeps those nasty baby diaper smells in! I wish the bags were a little more insulated so when I take it out i don’t get the smell. But the diaper genie itself is great! I love it.
Kelsey T.
San Jose , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Our target no longer sells this version. So I'm not sure if it has been discontinued or not. I know their is some hot topic over whether a diaper genie is really worth it, but after having ours for over a year and half and purchasing a new one recently. I can say it most definitely is! The only complaint I have is they can get smelly. But they have carbon filters for that and honestly they aren't too expensive if you just want to end up buying brand new one like we did, since baby number 2 is arriving soon.
Cassandra B.
Atwater, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love my diaper genie! I didn't have one for the first couple weeks with my daughter and I used a regular trash pail which made the room stinky and I constantly was taking out the trash throughout the day. The diaper genie contains the smell and I don't have to take it out everyday.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So the only reason I own one of these is because I wanna it from a raffle at babies are us however now that I have it I actually like it more than I thought I would it helps to mask the odor is from dirty diapers and doesn’t fill up your trash was dirty diapers
Vanessa R.
This is the best every mommy must have product!! It's not unnecessary or a waste of money like some blogs or people will say! I was lucky to receive mine as a baby shower gift and do not go a day without using it! It holds the smell in and holds a lot of diapers which is great because no one likes a smelly home or seeing diapers out in the open trash bins so to have a designated diaper bin is amazing!
Britney W.
Hamilton, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a LIFE SAVER. Absolutely NO smell comes through from the diapers and it is easy to refill with the refills. LOVE LOVE LOVE this item. You can also get cute covers to go over them. 10/10 recommend for a new parent.
Marilyn M.
San Jose, CA
Does this product really block the smell? if so how?
Raven G.
Whats so gret about this product? Is it worh the $70.00 it retails for?
Maureen A.
I didn't have one of these for my first baby. If I have a second, is this really worth getting? Or is it kind of a luxury item?
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
Does the system need a refill cartridge for odor?
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
Does these really block out unwanted smells of baby poop lol but seriously