BY PLAYTEX

Playtex Diaper Genie Elite Pail & Refill Bundle Includes both the Diaper Genie Elite Pail and one cassette of refills. Easier to use Hands free with a foot pedal Taller, no need to bend to insert diapers Improvement on the best system in odor Dual clamp improves odor when inserting diaper Uses same DGII refill Improved child-proofing vs. DGII Must press foot-pedal to open unit Improved germ-control Ultra-Fresh plastic of the pail No pushing diapers through clamp see more...

Emily K.
New Bremen, OH
I believe the concept is good, as well as the convenience of not having to carry dirty diapers far! Although we have purchased two Diaper Genie Elite Pails one for each of my children and our first pail has not held up to well! We are gradually able to smell the dirty diaper since the lid does not seal as it should. So I find myself taking the diapers out more often than need be.
Trista I.
Meadows Place, TX
I was all about having a diaper genie in the beginning, but this was really more trouble than it was worth. Unloading the diaper genie is the worst chore of all. The little sausages of dirty diapers that have been ripening inside the container are horrible. After a few months of trying this product, we opted that it was worth the few extra steps to take the dirty diaper to the garage trash can, rather than letting them stew in the baby's room.
Nikki C.
Love not having to run out to the trash can every time you have a stinky diaper. It smells god awful when you are emptying it but as long as you make sure the can shuts and seals the diaper after putting it into the genie the smell is locked in.
Holly S.
15 months and we still love our Diaper Genie Elite. It keeps the stench in check, and the house smelling fresh. We do change the carbon filter every 4ish months (as recommended), but that is nothing compared to having constantly deal with smelly diapers. I would recommend it to everyone!
Theresa H.
Being a new mom, I thought I needed to have everything I saw and this was one of the products I thought I just couldn't live without...not worth the money and absolutely doesn't keep the smell at bay! Save your money people!!
kassie o.
Agoura Hills, CA
Totally thought I was going to need this product but when it came time to use it, it was awful. It did not hold a lot and the diapers it did hold made the whole house stink. not worth the money
Jasmine C.
I love my diaper genie. It keeps the room/house from smelling of dirty diapers and you don't have to worry about putting diapers outside in plastic bags. 8 months and I still love this.
Nereida Q.
Brooklyn , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love I'm a huge fan of this product !!!! It doesn't stink at all and keeps a lot of diapers inside has a lot of space !!! Plus easy to change the bags and put new ones !
Courtney M.
Fishers, IN
I must have for new parents. A little confusing to set up at first, but easy once you get it. Wish it held more diapers. Keeps smells contained.
Morgan M.
Ardmore , OK
Besides needing lots of refills we love this product! Keeps the house from getting really smelly from those stinky diapers!! Recommend for sure!
Elizabeth H.
Alabaster , AL
I've heard a lot of people have issues with things like this starting to smell after some time. Is that true?