BY PLAYTEX

Breastlike Shape Slope Of Area Around Nipple Mimics The Breast. Silicone.&Nbsp; Always Bpa-Free Compatible With All Playtex&Reg; Bottles:&Nbsp; Playtex Ventaire&Reg; And Playtex Nurser With Drop-Ins&Reg; Liners. Breastlike Nipple Is Designed With A Slope Area Around The Nipple To Mimic The Slope Of The Breast. 1-888-310-4290 see more...

• Are there any other tips & tricks to help my son be more ...4 Answers
Kierstyn M.
Forney, TX
These nipples are the only ones my son will nurse from when he has an occasional bottle. They're very similar to a real nipple, and I've found my son is more receptive to it if I warm up the nipple before giving him a bite.
Kyra W.
Smithville, TN
These nipples are perfect for the breastfed baby. we never have issues with nipple confusion. My picky baby only uses these nipples. My daughter was a very small baby and would often gg with other nipples. She loves these
Jessie H.
Berea, KY
I breastfed my son for the first six weeks, then he went to a sitter while I was at work. These nipples made the transition to a bottle much smoothr. Great choice!
Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
Really good price. These are a pretty good quality. They do last awhile. I liked them!! These work great for my girl and she was breastfed.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
These are fantastic nipples for platter bottle. Very breastlike. They still don't collapse as well or are soft as tommee tippee bottles.
Nancy C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got to review these. I got a variety of samples in the mail. My daughter loved the breast like nipple. Playtex is a great brand.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
Great nipple for breastfeeding babies. My daughter went back and forth from breast to these nipples without confusion.
Michelle E.
Irmo, SC
These were the best nipples for a back to work mother that was still breast feeding. there was no nipple confusion
Katie M.
Marsing, ID
I tried quite a few bottle nipples and this is the only bottle nipple my breastfed baby would sort of take.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
These are the best nipples ....these are the only one I buy...thumbs up great product I highly recommend
Kierstyn M.
Forney, TX
Are there any other tips & tricks to help my son be more receptive to a silicone nipple?