BY PLAYTEX

Breastlike Shape Slope Of Area Around Nipple Mimics The Breast. Silicone.&Nbsp; Always Bpa-Free Compatible With All Playtex&Reg; Bottles:&Nbsp; Playtex Ventaire&Reg; And Playtex Nurser With Drop-Ins&Reg; Liners. Breastlike Nipple Is Designed With A Slope Area Around The Nipple To Mimic The Slope Of The Breast. 1-888-310-4290 see more...

Megan T.
greensboro, NC
I am a huge fan of Playtex nipples and especially if your child is breastfed and you need them to take a bottle these are great. I use the fast flow when my daughter was about 5 months old before then it was too fast, of course always be careful because each child is different.
marie t.
Cibolo, texas
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This nipple is the best for my baby. I love how easy it is to transition from breast to bottle with little to no nipple confusion. I highly recommend the Playtex breast like shape nipple for any mom who is having trouble getting their babies to take a bottle.
Kristine s.
These are perfect for infant to toddler years. The shape is very close and my children did like these. Just be careful if they chew the nipples they will eventually spill or drip
Ashley P.
Vancouver, WA
For my family, we are Playtex all the way. With our little one he has problems with eating out of a bottle but they are the best thing we have ever used.
Jessica J.
When I was trying to supplement, platex was the only brand I could get my kids to use. I love that it's a soft silicone and is very breast like.
Toni M.
Fayetteville, TN
These were great for when my husband and I went on a small weekend vacation. My son transitioned from the breast to bottle so well with these.
alicia f.
riverview, New Brunswick
I have used Playtex with my first son and I have always recommended it I used other brands of bottles but the Playtex Nursers have been the best to subside his collic
Crystal S.
Is this a good nipple for baby's who are primarily breastfed?
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Is it really like nipple? My son is breastfeeding and refuses to drink from a baby bottle.

back