BY PLAYTEX BABY #5 in Baby Bottles

VentAire was designed with Dr Recommended features that help prevent reflux and colic. The patented bottom vent provides an air-free feed, and the ergonomic angle allows for more upright feeding

Unlike nipple vented bottles, VentAires® bottom vent keeps air in the back of the bottle, preventing air from mixing with milk as baby drinks- this reduced gas, burping, fussiness colic and reflux.

Anti-Colic Bottom Vent Benefits:

• Keeps air at back of bottle as baby drinks
  • Virtually no air mixes with the milk and gets in tummy
  • Prevents air ingestion for less gas, colic and spit-up

Angled Design Benefits:

• Promotes semi-upright feeding, a more comfortable way to bottle feed
  • Semi-upright feeding recommended by pediatricians to help prevent ear infections

Playtex Baby™ VentAire® Bottles
  • "Also, maybe I did something wrong, but they would leak from the bottom, and the bottom plugs grew mold very very quickly. " in 5 reviews
  • "They come apart easy for cleaning, and I loved when my son grew I just bought a new nipple." in 5 reviews
Brianna R.
Braselton
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As a new mom, and never have taken care of any babies prior to my own, I was terrified of colic. I had heard how awful it was and how easy it was for babies to get. I didn't want that! A few of mine and my boyfriend's family recommended these bottles to us, and they're amazing. We've been using these since I stopped breast feeding which was around one month (I could not produce enough). We have no problems whatsoever with gas. She has yet to get colic and she is 7 months. Not to mention, these bottles are super cheap! When we needed to purchase more, I was a little nervous because I assumed for such nice bottles (popular brand too), surely they had to be expensive. Not at all! Super affordable, especially if you purchase the single bottles.
Makayla R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: 4 Pack Playtex Baby Angled Bottles Anti-Colic Silicone Nipples 3 Per Box 9 Oz ea more...
This bottle is amazing for any parents/caregivers with colicky babies. We bought it for our son with GERD and it works amazing. It also reduces his grassiness. The only issue we’ve had with it is when we first bought the bottles, one started leaking out the bottom. The company did resolve the issue, however, and we are now proud owners of 10+ of these bottles. There are a good bit of parts to wash and the bottles aren’t the cheapest, but it is well worth it for how well they work.
Kendra S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Playtex Baby Angled Bottles, Anti-Colic, Silicone Nipples, Box of 3, 9 Oz each more...
I have used these bottles with both of my children.  It really helps reduce gas and they aren't as fussy when they use these bottles compared to when they used others. The bottles are easily washed and can be taken completely apart. The only downfall is the bottle will leak if the seal isn't wet when you put the base back together, but that is an easy fix. I would definitely recommend this type of bottle to any new family.
Brandon M.
Richford, VT
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 5 Pack Playtex Baby Angled Bottles Anti-Colic Silicone Nipples 3 Per Box 9 Oz ea more...
Bought a brand new set of these for my new baby girl. We had them for my son when he was born. Unfortunately they are no longer a nice slim bottle; which I highly loved, but are a wider bottle. They still work wonderfully. We love our Playtex Baby bottles and wouldn’t use anything else.
𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗪.
Detroit
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
Love. Love. Love these bottles. They are designed to help with air flow so your baby is less likely to take in air resulting in less gas! Love that when my son holds them for himself they're designed with an angle so the milk flows well for him and he doesn't get frustrated with these.
Stephany S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this bottle a lot. Helps keep my daughter from swallowing air while feeding and keeps her happy. Also makes it easier to feed baby without having to keep adjusting where you hold the bottle to get all of the milk out. Makes it less awkward for baby to drink as well.
Airele M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved these for my daughter and first son but they have changed the style and with my infant now we had bought these and had major leaking issues from both the top and bottom of the bottle. So much so I don’t trust using them on the go and so I don’t really use them.
Jacki S.
Gulfport
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 6 Pack Playtex Baby Angled Bottles Anti-Colic Silicone Nipples 3 Per Box 9 Oz ea more...
We tried several different bottles when my son was born and never had results like we did with these. He has reflux and gets very gassy with any bottles besides these. He had trouble with every nipple I tried except for these.
Ashley L.
Allenstown, NH
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely LOVE Playtex Baby Ventaire Bottles. I bought the box of 6. It came with 3 smaller size bottles, and 3 bigger size. They are Anti-Colic, which has totally helped with my sons feedings. Love how the bottles come apart for easy cleaning, and have a variety of different flow nipples to choose from also.
Adriana C.
Norwalk
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I actually received these bottles as a gift from my baby shower so these are the ones i started off with to feed my son. They are eh, okay i guess. I don't think they are gas free as they. I then seen these bottles at target and i think i know why they gave them to us, its because the price is just right.
Holly D.
, AZ
Did anyone else have problems with the bottle leaking?
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
Has anyone used these bottles for breastfed babies? And how do they work?
Felicia S.
Warner Robins, GA
First time mom to be here! What are you favorite products that made your life easier and things you found you never used?
Jessica W.
Beckley, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Did these bottles leak badly for anyone else?
Abigail B.
West chester, Pa
Can you put these bottles in a bottle warmer? I know that they have air vents, so I was not sure if the water could get into the milk.

Amazon