BY PLAYTEX BABY #10 in Baby Bottles

Our Nurser bottles are closer to natural breastfeeding because the soft drop-ins® liners are designed to contract like mom’s breast while breastfeeding. They are also clinically proven to work with baby’s natural feeding rhythm for more comfortable feeding.

Pre-sterilized liners offer a GUARANTEED CLEAN BOTTLE every time (excluding nipple and ring). Less time washing means more time with baby.

More Natural Breathing — Clinically Proven!

• Pre-sterilized liner gently collapses like Mom's breast as baby feeds.
  • Baby sucks and swallows in a coordinated rhythm that mimics natural breastfeeding, so baby breathes more naturally during feeding!

Easy Switching Between Breast and Bottle

• Most like Mom™ Naturalatch® nipple has a raised texture area that helps baby latch on naturally. Mimics baby's latch-on like the breast for easy natural feeding.
  • Promotes proper latch-on for easy switching between breast and bottle.

Air-Free Feeding to Help Reduce Colic

• Unique anti-colic liner gently collapses as baby feeds, preventing air bubbles from mixing with milk and getting into baby's tummy. Less air bubbles means less gas, colic and discomfort.

Pre-Formed, Pre-Sterilized Disposable Liners Means

• Less time washing
  • Easy, one-handed assembly.
  • A fresh, clean bottle anytime, anywhere

• First time mom here, my sister recommended using these ca...4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a bottle that best represents natural bre...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else prefer the older style Playtex bottles o...2 Answers
  • "These are a life saver when you're on the go!" in 1 review
  • "However, the overall benefit with the breast-like collapsing bag was beneficial when my little one was suffering colic." in 1 review
Summer D.
Buena Vista
Purchased at: Target
These are great bottles! Really affordable. I love that they can turn to an angle to help with feeding baby. The drop liners help so much with keeping air out of the bottle and out of baby’s stomach. They also help with EASY cleaning. It takes two seconds to clean this bottle. I don’t like that you can’t pump into it, but it is a drop liner bottle.
Cheyenne A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these. Preferred bottles. The only thing that ever need washed are nipples and rings. Very few parts to sanitize. Only down fall is the 4oz liners don’t hold 4oz
Adriana H.
Reedley, CA
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love these bottles! Being a mom to littles life gets busy and crazy! I love that I can just throw out the liner and just have the nipple and top to wash! I feel at ease that they are sanitized better than other bottles! And they adjust angles! My babies both took real well to them as newborns and switch back to breast easily!
Chelsea B.
Kenna, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Wanna make your life easier? Get these bottles, makes everything just more sanitary. It’s so easy to get all the air out of the bottle. Love the nipple, do wish it was easier to find slow flow nipple packs.
Tiphany B.
Kenai, AK
Purchased at: Walgreens
These nipples are the closest I found to my own natural ones. the drop ins are very convenient and keep air out from what I've seen. I like the design of these new ones compared to the old Also a little tip: if you keep your eye out alot of places will have the drop ins on sale occasionally 😉
Eugenia V.
Rhode Island
Purchased at: Walmart
I recommend this one hundred! since they are disposable and you do not have to be washing just only the bottle above! It is much easier! obviously if you go out or something, you just change the plastic and that's it! I always walk with different bottles top stuff!
Kaytlyn H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Absolutely love playtex drop-ins. My first son had gas problems, I loved these bottles. You can easily squeeze air out and they have different shape nipples for preference. I loved them so much I didn't even bother to try a new brand for my youngest son.
Olivia W.
Fulton, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved this bottle when my little girls were just newborns and I just got home from the hospital, it made being sanitary so much easier, all I had to do was pop that bag in and it was clean again. I literally only had to boil the nipples and rim on the bottle and I was good to go. only downfall is you will have to continue to buy refills obviously and that can get expensive so that is why we just use parent choice bottles now. I would highly recommend for new moms and for moms who had to have a c-section these will make it easier on you if your child will take these kind.
Amber M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the first bottle that I used with my daughter. I like that it has the slow flow nipples since she was also breast feeding. The bottles have the ability to be bent for a better flow for feeding which is nice. One pro is that it has the drop in liner which makes clean up much easier- I just feel slightly bad about throwing away all of the liners. Overall I would recommend this to other parents seeing as it worked really well for us.
Penelope C.
Osceola, IN
I love these bottles they are amazing they do not let any air in so it is not creating more gas in your baby's belly they are really easy to tell how much the baby has had and super easy to clean the bottles
Katie W.
Creston, IA
Has anyone else had an issue with these bottles leaking between the bottle and the lid? We have 5 of them and one leaks so badly we were unable to use it.
Jenn S.
Brooklyn, NY
First time mom here, my sister recommended using these cause it's just easier. Do you guys have any issues with seeing how many ounces the baby drinks cause for the liners?
Michelle S.
Can someone tell me if these bottles come in different colors besides just the white?
Gayle T.
Has anyone had any trouble with the cap not staying on the bottle? Some of our bottles caps seem to not want to stay on.
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
Does anyone else prefer the older style Playtex bottles over the new ones

Amazon