Playtex Baby Nurser Bottles with Drop-Ins Liners

by Playtex Baby

The Nurser Bottle Feeding Set provides benefits that mom and baby will enjoy.

Are the liners really worth it or should I just buy bottles? Does it really make cleaning and storage easier?
Can these bottles go in a bottle warmer?
First time mom here, my sister recommended using these cause it's just easier. Do you guys have any issues with seeing how many ounces the baby drinks cause for the liners?
Start your review of Playtex Baby Nurser Bottles with Drop-Ins Liners!
Product Highlights
However, the overall benefit with the breast-like collapsing bag was beneficial when my little one was suffering colic.in reviews
These are a life saver when you're on the go!in reviews
Candice M.
Lexington, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Playtex Baby Nurser Bottles with Drop-Ins Liners uploaded by Candice M.
Really cool concept! Just never used! I do really like platted bottles and do plan to use these bottles. The regular one has been great since it does hold more ounces and my daughter eats so much!! She’s a big girl. So the doc recommended 5 oz for her age she drinks 6 to 7 oz!!
Candice C.
Franklin, GA
Platytex were my favorite bottles to use. It was easier for me to get all the air out of the milk being able to squeeze the bags.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
These are the easiest bottles o use and they are mess free! It makes using them hassle-free!
Fateema  J.
Coram, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I've used these bottles with both my kids., my sister used them with her 3 kids, my niece used them with her 2 kids and we all loved them. The bottles were easy to clean and you could squeeze the air out if need be. They are affordable and I have recommended them numerous times
Rebecca T.
Fort Lupton, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are very durable and have never leaked on me. Used properly they are great. I would recommend these to all family and friends.
Dawna B.
Elyria, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are the best I use these with all five of my kids my grandkids use these I wouldn't suggest any other bottle
Adriana H.
Reedley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love these bottles! Being a mom to littles life gets busy and crazy! I love that I can just throw out the liner and just have the nipple and top to wash! I feel at ease that they are sanitized better than other bottles! And they adjust angles! My babies both took real well to them as newborns and switch back to breast easily!
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these bottles because they are so quick and easy too clean. With my first two kids I only used dr.Browns which was always such a hassle to clean but with my daughter I made the switch playtex drop ins and I am so happy with bottles
Jane C.
Manassas Park, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I tried this! Tried to like it too but it didn’t work for us. We used the MAM and Dr.Brown bottles instead. I don’t like how the liners are plastic too, I’m trying to be more sustainable and this isn’t a great option for that.
Misty  C.
Smithville, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used these with all 3 kids. Never any colic or fussiness from gas. I recommend these to any new mom’s that ask.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...