New ParentDiaperingDiapersDiaper Genie
Playtex Baby Diaper Disposal Pail System Refills 2pk

Playtex Baby Diaper Genie Diaper Disposal Pail System Refills 2pk

by Diaper Genie

What's the secret to a sweeter smelling nursery? The diaper genie by playtex - it's better at preventing odors than any ordinary pail or trash bag.â this is a top item in our baby registry. Our patented multi-layer odor barrier film technology helps keep odors and germs locked inside.â diaper genie pails and refills are made for each other so don't trust your nursery to anything else. . â . multi-layer odor protection out of smell, out of mind.â the unscented diaper genie refill bags feature multiple distinct layers that work together to lock in diaper odors.â the refill works as a system with either the diaper genie elite...

Why should i buy a diaper genie ?
Start your review of Playtex Baby Diaper Genie Diaper Disposal Pail System Refills 2pk!
Jennifer B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
The first time I ever bought these was actually for our cat's "Litter Locker" they work just as well for those too!
Jennifer C.
Barrie, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Playtex Baby Diaper Genie Diaper Disposal Pail System Refills 2pk uploaded by Jennifer C.
This is a necessary product, in my opinion. I received a Playtex Diaper Genie Essentials Diaper Disposal System as a gift at my baby shower and I have these refills on subscription purchase on Amazon so I never have to worry about running out. I keep our changing pad on top of a long, short dresser in our nursery and the Playtex Diaper Genie Essentials Diaper Disposal System is right next to it, which is also right next to my daughter’s crib. However, there is zero scent ever in that room coming from the diaper genie. Even when it’s at its max and full of diapers, there is no scent and the only way I know it’s time to empty it is when I can’t fit another diaper in. I just tie off the end, cut it, and toss the bag outside for garbage day. Then when I get to the end of one refill, I reach in the closet and grab another, so it’s just one more thing my working mom brain doesn’t have to remember. I highly recommend buying Playtex Baby Diaper Genie Diaper Disposal Pail System Refills 2pk if you have a Playtex Diaper Genie Essentials Diaper Disposal System, which I also highly recommend. #momessentials
Ajla M.
Buckeye, AZ
I had a diaper genie a few years ago and i loved it and for my second child i of course bought another one but i don't know if there making the bags with different material but it does not hold the smell like it used to. i keep this one in the bathroom and now my whole bathroom smells likes diapers at this point its easier to just walk to my trash can so my home does not smell
kelsey O.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
These work great with eliminating smell but the way the genie is set up it’s really easy to use too much without meaning too while emoting the pail. They are much better than the off brands I’ve purchased to save a few dollars.
Natasha D.
New Glasgow , NS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The perfect thing for the new mama or the more than one crazy in the house mama. The packages work really well and fit on any of the diaper genie products. They work fantastically in containing the smell of each diaper as well as continue to contain the smell of copious diapers in the bin.
Shellby M.
Hinesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Buying the 2 pack is definitely a better buy and so worth it so you don't go to throw away a diaper and realize you need a refill.
Nicole B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love these refills..they hold in the stink of the diapers and you can fit quite a few diapers in them..they last quite awhile too so I definitely think they are worth the money. I always recommend these to parents
Jason C.
I would not have a infant without one of these. I have never had one of the tubes fail and split open. and i stuff these things full. I have 2 complaints. The canister needs to be sealed a little better, and made out of a little bit better materials. The refill tubes do not hold the amount of diapers advertised.
Shanequa K.
I think they hide the smell of the diapers really well. I don't ever smell them when I put them in. However it's more of a hassle to use this than to not use it.
Michelle W.
Kansas City, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I personally love these refils. They keep the smell in and the smelly diapers contained. I'll be buying another diaper pail for my 2nd son due in august.