Playtex Baby Diaper Genie Complete Pail (Choose Your Color) uploaded by Inna L.

BY PLAYTEX

Playtex Baby Diaper Genie Complete Pail (Choose Your Color): All-in-1 diaper disposal system Built-in odor controlling antimicrobial, double Air-Tite clamps 7-layer refill with barrier technology Foot pedal Front tilt easy-empty bin Fits flush against wall Assembly required see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jamie M.
Layton
Review for: Playtex Baby Diaper Genie Complete Pail (Choose Your Color) more...
MUST HAVE for anyone with a baby!!! This thing is fabulous and I couldn’t live without it!!! There is absolutely no smell and it holds so many diapers with ease. I will definitely be giving these to anyone I know having a baby.
Lacey F.
The diaper genie is great. There is absolutely no smell, although his poops barely smell at 3 weeks old anyway. I like how easy it is to use and it has a double closure to keep smells in. The downside, I have to change out the bag every other day because it doesn't hold that many diapers and the refills are really pricey.
Inna L.
I didn't think I'd use it or need it. Most people I talked to,said they didn't use one. But my goodness am I glad I got one!:) no smell, no nothing. Though the bags can be pricey.