New ParentNursing & FeedingPacifiersPlaytex Baby
Binky Angled Latex Pacifiers: Yellow-Light Blue

Playtex Baby Binky Angled Latex Pacifiers: Yellow-Light Blue

by Playtex Baby

What other brands of pacifiers to you purchase?
Start your review of Playtex Baby Binky Angled Latex Pacifiers: Yellow-Light Blue!
How would you rate this product?
amber B.
jasper tn
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These my first really liked the most. The latex binky are softer,down side sometimes they can wear out faster. I never had that problem with these to bad but you have to watch the knock offs.
Cora D.
Forest Lake, MN
Playtex Baby Binky Angled Latex Pacifiers: Yellow-Light Blue uploaded by Cora D.
When my daughter was born she refused pacifiers and would cry and cry and cry! My mom was staying over to help me with baby and in the middle of the night she went and bought 5 different Pacifiers to see if they would help her. The only nook that worked was the Playtex With the brown latex nipple! These were her favorite nooks until she grew out of them!
Nicole M.
Buffalo, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were the only pacifiers my older daughter would take. About a year ago, they changed the design so that the nipple was a little bit smaller and she did NOT appreciate the change. You cannot buy the old style anymore - they are completely off the market. This was our "out" of binky-land!
gabrielle S.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loved these binky. Especially in her teething stages. The ridges on the nipple calmed her itchy gums. Lived the fun colors they came in too.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Great binky for your baby. They are made to feel closest to a mother's nipple especially for breast feeding babies. They are easy to clean and lasts a long time.
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
These are great for your little ones. Feel just like nipples, easy to clean and they last for a really long time. The price is pretty good too!