BY INFANT CARE

Two clinical studies confirm that Playtex® Nurser with Drop-Ins® Liners provides significant colic reduction and mimics the natural feeding pattern of breastfeeding.* see more...

daysi b.
i love it its the best hands down all my family also has it we all use it for our kids if you are part of my family then know how much we love this product haha 😂
Jamielyn D.
Welland
I have had several of the liners break on me in the past before I switched to a different Playtex bottle. They are around 8$ a pack. So it cost about 35 a month. They baby liked them but I still had to take the bottle away for the air to get in. I wouldn't buy again.