BY PLAYSTUDIOS

PLAY THE #1 FREE CASINO APP IN iTunes Great Games, Amazing Rewards! myVEGAS is a free-to-play casual slot game that offers players a chance to earn real world rewards from top resort and entertainment partners, including Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, Cirque du Soleil, and Wolfgang Puck! “Bursting with awesome games AND real rewards, we love this!” -Appoday Visit www.myvegas.com, or find us on Twitter @myVEGAS and Facebook at facebook.com/myvegas for all the latest news and info. Have fun spinning and see you in Las Vegas! see more...

PlayStudios myVEGAS Slots
  • "I'm SO glad I did; its fun and very addicting game, but the best part about it is the REWARDS!" in 1 review
  • "I only started playing because of the rewards, but now I get sucked into the tasks!" in 1 review
  • "This is actually a fun game to play and if you stay/eat/go to shows at any MGM properties...you can cash in your gold coins for discounts or full meals/shows." in 1 review
  • "Friends please, if you haven't already - go and download this app or start playing on Facebook!" in 1 review
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
Techie Expert Level 1
I've played this game for years and its taking me forever to win a prize. I'm currently playing it more because I leave for Las Vegas in 2 weeks and I want to try and win something through this game. My favorite slot game on this game is the Excalibur game. I always tend to win a bunch from that game.
Abbie Q.
I use to think playing fake slots was kinda dumb till I started playing this game. It is really fun and you can actually earn rewards to Vegas Attractions, food, and stay. Which is the main reason I downloaded it
Tyler C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Seriously one of the most rewarding apps you can have on your phone!

If you plan on going to Vegas, be sure to be playing this game non stop! You can trade in points to get free food, free hotel, free drinks, plus many other things!

Dont be discouraged if you arent advancing quick enough! Be patient and keep it up! I go to Vegas at least once a year and play this non stop in between trips.

I have gotten to see Cirque Du Soleil shows for free as well as admission to some tourist attractions all for free!

Next thing I will save up for with my points is a hotel stay!

Happy spinning!
Lori M.
Plano, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been playing this game for years. It is a fun way to pass time. I did stop playing for a while because I could not get it to load on my pc. A few months ago I opened the game to see if my points were still active and to see what rewards were available. I was able to cash in points for onboard credit for a Royal Caribbean cruise. It was very easy. Free money! Highly recommend this game. You can also use the rewards for items in Las Vegas.
Ree R.
Las Vegas, NV
In short, this is a free game/app you can play and earn real life rewards. Its great, easy to play, and free so why not? while you're playing the game, you're earning loyalty points. And the 'loyalty points' are what you use to purchase real rewards. There are a few catches so just keep these in mind.

you do have to have a Facebook account in order to redeem your loyalty points.

You NEED to read the fine print. That should go without saying though right? Some rewards will have blackout dates. Some rewards will say FREE this or that but in the fine print it will save with purchase of __. For example, free dessert with purchase of an entree. or free margarita with purchase of an entree. so that's something you have to keep in mind. there are also a few promotions that require a 1, 2 ,or 3 hotel room night stay in order for you to redeem it. (I.e one free dinner buffet if you stay at a property for ine night).. I'm telling you, be mindful of the fine prints. it will save you the headache.

also, it is property specific. I think that's a marketing strategy ..so you cant go and redeem your rewards at just one place if they are for different hotels. you have to go to the actual hotel that your reward is for and redeem it there.

you have a limit on how many rewards you can redeem within a rolling 30 days. for example one of my friends has a limit of being able to redeem 3 rewards within 30 days. And one of my other friends can redeem 5 with an every 30 days.

Thats about it.

Disclaimer: I 100% do NOT work for myvegas or the playstudios company. I just know a bit about it from experience. :)
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Techie Expert Level 4
At first when I heard about this I was a bit skeptical, but I tried it anyway.. doesn't hurt to try something that is free right? I'm SO glad I did; its fun and very addicting game, but the best part about it is the REWARDS! Which can be redeemed for hotels, buffets, shows, stores, CRUISES and so much more! Definitely the REAL deal, but you have to also read the fine print, because some do require a purchase OR limit. With You can play it both on your phone and on Facebook (I suggest using both devices!), which makes it easier to gain gold coins. And, don't forget you can now play Blackjack!
Sherri F.
Chesaning, Mi
Vegas slots is a fun game and it let's you build up points that you can actually spend in Las Vegas, which is my absolute favorite vacation destination. The downside is that you have to wait so long for new points to be available to play more and the coins are quite expensive compared to other video slot games. Still it has great graphics and terrific animation for an online video game. The iPhone app is also pretty awesome!
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is awesome! I am a frequent Vegas visitor and with this app you can play slots and receive "loyalty" points redeemable for vegas goods! I'm talking hotel rooms, food credit, show tickets, buffet passes and the list goes on! You can play via mobile phone or through facebook. I use both to get all the loyalty I can. Its also a great time waster. At work or at the doctors office lol Its fun!!
Holly M.
Lancaster, CA
Do you love free stuff!?!? Do you want free stuff?!?!? Then this is the app for you!! You can redeem 3 items every 3 months. You build up the points for free stuff too. Plus they have some other apps you can link to get even more coins.
Trisha F.
San Leandro, CA
So addicting. I only started playing because of the rewards, but now I get sucked into the tasks! I'm excited to rack up my points for some fantastic rewards for when I attend a conference in Vegas once a year :)

It can be glitchy on the iPhone from time to time, but they usually release an update that fixes it within a day or so.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
Has anyone redeemed their gold coins for a reward? Which one did you choose?
Trisha F.
San Leandro, CA
Do you actually buy chips to keep playing?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
This game was my favorite for quite some time until I switched phones and my game was unable to be restored😔😔 who else thinks it's not fair that just because you don't have a Facebook you lose all your progress??