BY PLAYSTUDIOS

PLAY THE #1 FREE CASINO APP IN iTunes Great Games, Amazing Rewards! myVEGAS is a free-to-play casual slot game that offers players a chance to earn real world rewards from top resort and entertainment partners, including Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, Cirque du Soleil, and Wolfgang Puck! “Bursting with awesome games AND real rewards, we love this!” -Appoday Visit www.myvegas.com, or find us on Twitter @myVEGAS and Facebook at facebook.com/myvegas for all the latest news and info. Have fun spinning and see you in Las Vegas! see more...

PlayStudios myVEGAS Slots
  • "This is actually a fun game to play and if you stay/eat/go to shows at any MGM properties...you can cash in your gold coins for discounts or full meals/shows." in 1 review
  • "I'm SO glad I did; its fun and very addicting game, but the best part about it is the REWARDS!" in 1 review
  • "Friends please, if you haven't already - go and download this app or start playing on Facebook!" in 1 review
  • "I only started playing because of the rewards, but now I get sucked into the tasks!" in 1 review
Holly M.
Holly M.
Lancaster, CA
Do you love free stuff!?!? Do you want free stuff?!?!? Then this is the app for you!! You can redeem 3 items every 3 months. You build up the points for free stuff too. Plus they have some other apps you can link to get even more coins.
Jonah S.
Jonah S.
Takes a long tkme to earn anything but it's fun to kill time and stuff is free so can't really complain in the end. Kill some time and maybe get a 2 for 1 buffet or some free drinks.
Belen A.
Belen A.
Fort Irwin, CA
This is a good app to get rewards with , when playing the games you do have to be on this app for a while to actually earn coins and buy the rewards.
Tyler C.
Tyler C.
Techie Expert
Seriously one of the most rewarding apps you can have on your phone!

If you plan on going to Vegas, be sure to be playing this game non stop! You can trade in points to get free food, free hotel, free drinks, plus many other things!

Dont be discouraged if you arent advancing quick enough! Be patient and keep it up! I go to Vegas at least once a year and play this non stop in between trips.

I have gotten to see Cirque Du Soleil shows for free as well as admission to some tourist attractions all for free!

Next thing I will save up for with my points is a hotel stay!

Happy spinning!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX
Techie Expert
I have been playing this game for years. It is a fun way to pass time. I did stop playing for a while because I could not get it to load on my pc. A few months ago I opened the game to see if my points were still active and to see what rewards were available. I was able to cash in points for onboard credit for a Royal Caribbean cruise. It was very easy. Free money! Highly recommend this game. You can also use the rewards for items in Las Vegas.
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Kaneohe
Techie Expert
I've played this game for years and its taking me forever to win a prize. I'm currently playing it more because I leave for Las Vegas in 2 weeks and I want to try and win something through this game. My favorite slot game on this game is the Excalibur game. I always tend to win a bunch from that game.
Sherri F.
Sherri F.
Chesaning, Mi
Vegas slots is a fun game and it let's you build up points that you can actually spend in Las Vegas, which is my absolute favorite vacation destination. The downside is that you have to wait so long for new points to be available to play more and the coins are quite expensive compared to other video slot games. Still it has great graphics and terrific animation for an online video game. The iPhone app is also pretty awesome!
Tara N.
Tara N.
Addicting. I get into spurts of playing this. I wish they gave more coins to start.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Very addicting and it is very well made. i feel like it helps me to release some stress plus i get more excited for next vegas trips!
Steven M.
Steven M.
Portland, OR
I love this game! It's amazing and can't wait for my trip to Vegas. It's free too! You have the option to purchase things, but I never have and I have enough points to get a free weekend hotel! Love this game.
Orielle M.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
Has anyone redeemed their gold coins for a reward? Which one did you choose?
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
San Leandro, CA
Do you actually buy chips to keep playing?
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Techie Expert
This game was my favorite for quite some time until I switched phones and my game was unable to be restored😔😔 who else thinks it's not fair that just because you don't have a Facebook you lose all your progress??