BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Victor P.
La verdad, en mi opinión sigue siendo la mejor consola, y justo en los mejores momentos 'gamer' donde solo importaba pasarlo bien, como hubiera querido que existieran memory card's de mayor almacenamiento para la época pero sinceramente una excelente consola, resistente, con un gran catalogo de juegos y demás, 100% recommendado para los que disfrutan de los juegos
Sarah M.
PS2 is a classic, played it all the time when i was younger. Although its not that advanced like the PS3 or PS4, it brings an old school vibe when you play it and that is great.i got a great price on this older unit . great for everyone
i would recommend this PS2 for you.
Shayauna G.
If you want a little kickback (like I did in order to play SX3 and Tony Hawk games) this is perfect. Affordable, refurbished to factory condition. No issues.
Sofia G.
I love the PS2. I went a period of time not playing any video games and then i got this. I loved every single game i had on it. Star Wars Battlefront 2, Sims and some other games. I could play for hours.
Guadalupe S.
I love the PS2 game system I thought games were a lot easier to play than the newer consoles I have a Xbox 360 but I'll always re buy the PS2 because there's kid games and adults which is a pro for me and my family.
Ps2 is a classic, played it all the time when i was younger. Although its not that advanced like the ps3 or ps4, it brings an old school vibe when you play it and thats great.
Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
This is an older gamer and not old enough to be cool. I love my PS4 it has a lot of new features of course and my toddler loves how interactive it is
Amanda D.
I remember when i had this PS2 and i would play GH 2 with my friends and by accident my PS2 burned out after so many years.
Alcira G.
jamaica, new york
I love playing this game mostly because many games are available for this I love it.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Really fun console with lots of fun games, also plays playstation 1 games as well.