PlayStation Vita uploaded by Channon M.PlayStation Vita uploaded by Justine K.PlayStation Vita uploaded by Rachel M.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Non-stop challenges Stay connected with your friends latest scores to make sure you re still top of the leaderboard. Innovative Touch Panel Controls Access all the info you need to make your shot with completely new touch sensitive interface. Refreshed high-resolution graphics New graphics engine delivers high-fidelity visuals from the tee to green. New Shot System Evolved swing mechanic ensures accuracy and realistic results of every hit, slice or duff. Explore with Six-axis Take a walk on the course and discover new areas and obstacles with full Six-axis movement. Downloadable expansion Access new courses to play, characters to control and costumes to customize. Up to 30 players on one hole Join and interact with over 30 players and jump on the course together for a fun-filled round of golf. Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational will offer a wide variety of competitive action online addressing various (real-time, asynchronous etc) playing styles via WiFi and 3G. ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Suggestive Themes see more...

• Is there a brand or type of screen protector for the Vita that yo...1 Answers
  • Is this a fun gaming system? Does it work well and are there fun ...13 Answers
  • I was looking to get this for my son .. I heard a lot saying it's...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "not gonna lie, the controls on this game console confused me at first but when i played around with it i grew to love its touch screen features. " in 21 reviews
  • "There are so many games to choose from when you go into the sony store, I just had to download all the Final Fantasy's that were available." in 8 reviews
  • "Just purchased this for my boyfriend and it has some really great graphics for being a handheld gaming system." in 7 reviews
  • "The original screen has fantastic colors and nice, deep blacks, while the newer slim vita has a slightly worse display, but with a standard charging cable rather than the proprietary one, a smaller, lighter form factor, and better battery life to compensate." in 6 reviews
  • "I have not got around to getting a PS4 for personal reasons but, if Vita had more games available for the handheld console I would def be picking it up more." in 5 reviews
olivia v.
olivia v.
Worth every penny! I own both the original fat vita and now the slim. Original seems more sturdy, brighter and battery gets about 3 hrs and not comfy.

Slim is very light weight, not as bright, gets about 5hrs battery life, VERy comfy to play, way easier to play video games. I recommend buying those hardshell case. Feel like it can bend in your pocket like an iphone6. Looks VERY sleek matte black. Got it for $159.99 amazon.

All in all I say buy it!

I do notice the wifi on the slim is WEAKER. I have 2 wifi routers at my home and when I compare the 2. The slim is 10%-15% weaker in wifi compared to the Fat vita. I can be right next to the router and the slim reads 85% and the fat reads 95%-100%. I have yet to see it at 100%? I don't know if thats even possible? I have no idea why it does that but I tested them on both of my routers. And yes of course one vita was off and no other devices were on wifi at the time. Does it effect game play and streaming? Not really because I get good gameplay and streaming at 50%

ALSO I WOULD GET A MEMORY CARD WITH ATLEAST 16GB so you don't have to delete and re download. Got a 16GB card for $20 bucks on a bidding site!
nicole s.
nicole s.
I own a Playstation Vita Slim, which is basically the same thing as the Playstation Vita, but with a few small upgrades. I am a gamer through and through and I own just about every console out there, but I gotta tell ya, the capabilities of the Playstation Vita are pretty amazing. If you own a Playstation 4 in addition to the Playstation Vita, then you can unlock a new world of gaming. Go visit China one day, but remember to bring your Vita with you. Why? Because you can play your playstation 4 from your Vita! Yup, that's right, anywhere in the world as long as you have internet at home and internet where you are going, you can use your Vita to play a game on your Playstation 4. By far, this is one of my favorite features.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Punxsutawney, PA
I adore my Vita! I wanted a handheld gaming console, but I was sort of disappointed by the DS family of consoles. Since we own a PS3 and PS4, I figured a Sony would be my best bet -- and it was. There aren't a ton of games, but there are a few that I would highly recommend. You can also hook the Vita up to play PS3/4 games on the screen. I love the blue color of mine, but as I said, there aren't a lot of games, and I wish there were more.
Justin C.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
I've always been a fan of Playstation. But this little hand held device is even better. It's portable the graphics are great and it's slim enough to take anywhere!
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
Handheld gaming legen...(wait for it)...dary! Whether your gaming on the go, or linking with your PlayStation, the Vita is the bees knees.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Marshall, TX
It's a shame there are not more games for this handheld. I love mine. It's almost just as good as a PS3
Cocoseco D.
Cocoseco D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Excelente para pasar el rato libre. Todos deberíamos tener uno, tanto para niños como para adultos.
Nadia  P.
Nadia P.
Is literally a mini PS3 or ps4 though it's most compatible with the latter. Has a beautiful huge screen graphics are almost identical to PS3/ps4 button placement isn't bad downsides are no actual trigger buttons you have to purchase a adapter to have the same feeling as the regular controllers do and it's also kinda heavy and bulky which leads to hand and wrist strain if you like to have long gaming sessions another thing is the buttons on mine squeak pretty loudly so much as to not being able to play at all if my boyfriend is sleeping they could have a better selection of games as well most are jrpg etc. but hopefully as it is out in market little longer this will subside but all in all I am happy with my purchase looking forward to a slimmer model in the near future hopefully !!
David S.
David S.
Dalzell, SC
I love my Vita! It is the only handheld gaming device to own. It has a touch screen, two joysticks, the standard triangle, circle, square and x buttons; two shoulder buttons and a tear touch pad. You can buy games to plug into, or you can download games from the Playstation store. You can also buy Playstation one and PSP games from the Sony store to keep on your vita. If you have a playstation plus membership you can download free games every month. You can also cross play games from the PS4 if the games are cross-play compatible.
Channon M.
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
The PlayStation #Vita for me is honestly nothing but a letdown. I've owned every #sony gaming console to date, including all Playstations as well as the first iteration of the PlayStation Portable. The system itself is honestly beautiful, and the graphics are honestly mind blowing for a handheld console. There are some pretty cool features including remote play, where you are able to play your PS4 games on the vita itself as long as you are connected to wifi and your PlayStation is in rest mode, meaning you can play some grand theft auto from the waiting room of your dentist (providing you have access to wifi).

What loses me with the vita is the severe lack of game options, especially as of late. They basically have announced that they will no longer be manufacturing Vita games at all, and it is basically being rebranded as companion device to the PS4. When I purchased my Vita, it was with the intention of having a mobile gaming device, not a glorified $200 controller.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Manteca, CA
How is this better than the PSP Playstation Portable? I still prefer the PSP since it seems less complicated with less uploading and downloading. So can someone tell me the pros and Versus from this to a PSP?
Aloe V.
Aloe V.
Lakeville, MN
Is this a fun gaming system? Does it work well and are there fun games???
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
Not sure what to buy for an 8 year old this or the nintendo 3ds
Juan S.
Juan S.
Burbank, IL
Have a playstation vita,any good suggestions on which game to buy?
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Gamer Expert
How is the battery life on this