ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesConsoles & Gaming AccessoriesPlayStation 4 (PS4)
PlayStation Dual Shock 4 Controller with 1-Year PlayStation Plus Bundle

PlayStation Dual Shock 4 Controller with 1-Year PlayStation Plus Bundle

by PlayStation 4 (PS4)

Sony Dualshock 4 Controller - Black (PS4) The Sony PS4 DUALSHOCK 4 Controller features new innovations to deliver more immersive gaming experiences, including a highly sensitive six-axis sensor as well as a touch pad located on the top of the Sony PS4 DUALSHOCK 4 Controller, which offers gamers completely new ways to play and interact with games. The new Share button puts video streaming and sharing a tap away. Sony Playstation Plus 1 Year Card for PSN, Playstation Network (PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita) The ultimate membership service that will take your gaming experience to the next level. As a member, you ll get access to an ever-expanding Instant Game Collection and a diverse range of immersive online multiplayer experiences for the PS4 system. One membership to PlayStation Plus extends to your PS4, PS3, and PS Vita systems.

Start your review of PlayStation Dual Shock 4 Controller with 1-Year PlayStation Plus Bundle!
How would you rate this product?
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to play with the original controller 🎮! It was great that they had a bonus play card! The code was easy to use and the controller was no fuss!!
Danita H.
They work and last long. I've used off brand light up wired and original wireless and like both. They are expensive but last year's
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
PlayStation Dual Shock 4 Controller with 1-Year PlayStation Plus Bundle uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: GameStop
I really love this controller. Out of all of the PlayStation consoles, I would honestly say that this is my favorite handheld controller. It also has the added benefit of not needing batteries -and can be charged with actual console PlayStation Dual Shock 4 Controller with 1-Year PlayStation Plus Bundle
Heidi F.
Anniston, AL
Really enjoyed the design and feel of the controller. It did its job and held up well in more aggressive games, like Dead By Daylight, that can cause a lot of wear and tear on comtrollers. Some issues with drift can be easily fixed. But overall I'd recommend the controller.
Mark David B.
Newark, CA
It’s a good controller and been using it for two year. I played Dark Soul with it. It would be better if it has a good grip. It’s easy to use it has some flexibility. I would recommend it for some people but it’s still better that getting a third-party controller.
Mei S.
New Rochelle, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Solid controller. Definitely able to handle a lot of wear and tear especially due to me playing fighting games all day lol. The 1 year Playstation Plus bundle is great if you don't wanna worry about being charged every month or 3 months. Worth it if you game often. I'm always going to be #TeamPlaystation for lifeeee 💙
Susanna S.
Missouri City, TX
I bought this PlayStation for my husband for his birthday last year. It works very well and it is an update from the last PlayStation. I bought it because he wanted to play guitar hero, but we don’t play with it as much as we thought we were going to, so I am waiting for my two little ones to one day use it.
Chantal M.
I like my controller cause I obviously use it to play on my PS4 lol. And the year membership I would recommend it you get like 3 free games each month.
Jenna K.
Buffalo, NY
This is just your basic playstation remote. Works great for games or anything else you need it for. Nothing special.
Warlendy C.
Roslindale, MA
I play on the ps4 with that control, I think it’s good, for everyone😍😍 I love to play video game