PlayStation 4 DualShock Controller - Wave Blue

PS4 DUALSHOCK 4 WAVE BLUE

Y nnA pregunta no se les calienta el control de juego porque a mi si y es nuevo ?
Cann I please start receiving this I want to review it?
is it worth the money, also what other colors do they have?
Start your review of PlayStation 4 DualShock Controller - Wave Blue!
Cathy J.
PlayStation 4 DualShock Controller - Wave Blue uploaded by Cathy J.
I think my controller might be a little more navy than the picture, but I still love it. It sometimes sees, what I consider to be, intense gaming and it’s holding up great. I’m so happy I decided to just buy the Sony brand and pay a little bit more for it. It’s definitely worth it.
Tessya W.
Gaston, SC
PlayStation 4 DualShock Controller - Wave Blue uploaded by Tessya W.
Purchased at: GameStop
Sony Dual Shock PS4 controllers are absolutely unmatched, they are great quality. The sleek design makes it the idea controller for hours of game play and streaming. The colors are vibrant and the response time when gaming is immaculate. Never had a lagging or slow down issue and I’ve bought at least 5 of these babies in different colors. They hold a charge great also.PlayStation 4 DualShock Controller - Wave Blue
Gisela M.
PlayStation 4 DualShock Controller - Wave Blue One of the best things about the PS4 is the controller. Seriously, this is the most comfortable controller I have ever used. It is much bigger than the ds3 and fits in your hand well without becoming greasy and slippery, not to mention the vastly improved triggers and joysticks. After using this controller and going back to play the PlayStation 3, the old controllers feel like toys. The battery life is oddly short so i would recommend having two to swap during long gaming sessions.
Tabitha B.
Red Lion, PA
Just a normal controller but it has a nice print to it. It's the same size as the original PS4 controller.
Justina  T.
Cullman, AL
So far no issues with this remote. Pretty cool looking and comes in multiple designs.
Jennifer O.
Dugger, IN
Love the design, always love sony's designs compared to the rest. Easy to use and hold and the buttons and controls are in just the right spot.
Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
Using this on my playstation is great. me and my brother share it and it never stays sticky. its easy to clean off and share with siblings
Yuleika R.
Brooklyn
I have it and its really nice, I love love love this dual shock remote for ps4 its awesome love the camo pattern.
Katharine  T.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Loooove this color blue! Such a pretty shade and completely matches the color scheme of my setup. Though there is a minor issue. One of the joysticks has just a little bit of drift to it. It's been a few years since I bought it, so it's probably just wear and tear at this point. But it is a bit annoying when it causes my camera to spin when I play my main MMO. Otherwise, it works perfectly!
Kenia L.
Covina, CA
Purchased at: Target
These controllers are a bit too expensive. They break easily, but they do work perfectly. I’ve had to buy 4 controllers in the past year due to the right joystick glitching. Overall they have a pretty cool design concept and they come in very cool colors.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abdijabaar H.