ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesConsoles & Gaming Accessoriesnone
PlayStation 3 Refurbished 160GB SLIM with 2 Controllers

PlayStation 3 Refurbished 160GB SLIM with 2 Controllers

by none

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PlayStation 3 Refurbished 160GB SLIM with 2 Controllers!
How would you rate this product?
Aimee P.
Fresno
I loved my ps3 and still have it. It was first big purchase of a console video game. Now it’s collecting dust as it’s outdated.
Vee C.
Wilmington, NC
I am not a gamer the most I’ve ever played was Street Fighter and I sucked .. I have this as a DVD player
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
Wish it was more affordable, but it’s great game  System .. can always do any things on it, such as go on the wed
Anthony R.
Bruce, MS
This was a great console! Had awesome graphics! Awesome games and plenty of them too!
Jessica L.
Rustburg, VA
I have one of these. It's an older model but works great. My son has this in his room to play and loves it! The games for this are also super cheap so that's a plus.
Danae R.
Yonkers, NY
Very good console and also you can use it to watch dvd,has really good games to play
kelsi R.
The ps3 is a great system in my opinion. The ability to play classic ps1 games and ps3 games is great. I really appreciate being able to play older titles not on the playstation store. The game system is old now so that is a draw back. I highly recommend if you cant afford the ps4.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encantan los vídeos juegos, y esta consola de PS3 es súper buena, me gusta mucho los juegos que se pueden jugar, y la calidad de los gráficos es buenisimo.
Kayla R.
Great game system! Husband has this and I loved playing it! I love the PlayStation!!
Abbey M.
Great game system. Much better than the previous PlayStation 2. Better graphics and games.

Looking for your answer?