PlayStation 3 (PS3) Just Dance 2015 (PlayStation 3)

by PS3

Just dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world s #1 dance game! bringing new moves and game modes to over 40 top tracks, just dance 2015 features hit songs like happy by pharrell williams, burn by ellie goulding, and legendary favorites like walk this way by run dmc & aerosmith, with more tracks to be announced very soon. there are a million reasons to play and a million stories to be created with just dance 2015! with more than 50 million copies of just dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features...

Como funciona ? Achava que só tinha para Xbox!
Is Just Dance 2015 available for other consoles?
Does this only include the songs from 2015 or does it have old songs too?
Start your review of PlayStation 3 (PS3) Just Dance 2015 (PlayStation 3)!
Excellent dancing game for all ages. My children love this game. Can be bought at Walmart or GameStop for a reasonable price.
Tx, TX
I have not yet to play tgis on the plau station but wii i enjoyed it and hace heard it is a good game to play with family
Great form to lose weight and to exercise plus have fun. This is awesome and can be used and get together even any party
Chapmanville , WV
I love this game for a good workout and it's fun. It doesn't seem like a workout at all when you are enjoying yourself.
Harlingen , TX
Love these kind of games! They get you moving other than just sitting on the couch. They really hey the party started.
I love Just Dance games. They are so fun and I really feel like I'm getting a good workout. They have good songs too c
Love this game, I enjoy hours competing with people online. love this game, I enjoy hours competing with people online
Perris, CA
I LIKE TO PLAY THE ZUMBA TO STAY HEALTHY MY KIDS ARE THE GAMES FAVOR . BUT I ONLY OWED A WII Games never use that much
Great game! Gets you up and active and enhances your dance moves. Multi player option is great to go against friends
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This game has all the latest and most listened to songs. It's super fun to play and compete with friends and family.