PlayStation 3 (PS3) Just Dance 2015 (PlayStation 3)

by PS3

Just dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world s #1 dance game! bringing new moves and game modes to over 40 top tracks, just dance 2015 features hit songs like happy by pharrell williams, burn by ellie goulding, and legendary favorites like walk this way by run dmc & aerosmith, with more tracks to be announced very soon. there are a million reasons to play and a million stories to be created with just dance 2015! with more than 50 million copies of just dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features...

Como funciona ? Achava que só tinha para Xbox!
Is Just Dance 2015 available for other consoles?
Does this only include the songs from 2015 or does it have old songs too?
Start your review of PlayStation 3 (PS3) Just Dance 2015 (PlayStation 3)!
This is pretty standard as far as Just Dance goes. There wasn't anything that stood out about it to me. Overall it's fun, but nothing special.
Milltown, NJ
Hahaha love playing this with my little brother or just family in general! Always funny to watch what each family member adds to the moves!
Kingsport, TN
Super fun family game. It is easy to learn but sometimes challenging. I loved playing this with my friends. Fun songs and fun dance moves.
It's a super fun game, has a variety of songs to go forward in terms of score and songs are about unblocking steps. I really recommend it.
I love this game, its so fun and it keep my little sister active. we have went through all the songs and we never get tired of playing it !
Mount Laurel, NJ
Favorite game ever ! I love to dance and whenever I have a party this is always my go to it's a good party starter and everyone enjoys it
Christiansbrg, VA
I love this game so much... for any gaming system, really. It's so much fun and they always have very popular songs to dance along to.
Great way to show off your moves this game is the bomb my family and I play this almost every time we get together to have some gun!
North Bend, WA
These just dance games are fun for the entire family even if it's a game night with friends and having a few drinks. Very versitle!
Medellín
The best experience in the life, and at the music, is good music, and dance the time of the party good, is very good! and funny