PlayStation 3 (PS3) Just Dance 2015 (PlayStation 3)

by PS3

Just dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world s #1 dance game! bringing new moves and game modes to over 40 top tracks, just dance 2015 features hit songs like happy by pharrell williams, burn by ellie goulding, and legendary favorites like walk this way by run dmc & aerosmith, with more tracks to be announced very soon. there are a million reasons to play and a million stories to be created with just dance 2015! with more than 50 million copies of just dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features...

Como funciona ? Achava que só tinha para Xbox!
Is Just Dance 2015 available for other consoles?
Does this only include the songs from 2015 or does it have old songs too?
Start your review of PlayStation 3 (PS3) Just Dance 2015 (PlayStation 3)!
Florence, AL
This game is so much fun! There's a lot of different, fun songs to dance too! And it's a really good workout!
Nogales, Sonora
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this game. I love it too much. i love this songs and dancing everyday. is super.
Bordentown, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
Um jogo que serve para todas as idades ! Super divertido e super fácil acesso em qualquer loja de jogos
marietta, GA
This game is great for the whole family. however watch out this can easily go from a game to a workout
Modesto, CA
This game is really fun, I played with my friends last week and i can't wait to play again. Cool game.
Lomita, CA
Always so much fun to play with the kids or had a house party it's always the highlight of the night
Portland , OR
Favorite game . Perfect game for bonding with family or friends . It's a fun work out for the kids .
Love playing this game with the family! The music and moves are really fun. Not pricey which is great
Saint Cloud, FL
Me encanta bailar y más si es en este divertido juego. Hago competencia con mis amigos y familias.
Schenectady, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
When I was small I use to play this is so amazing and I had so much fun and I always enjoy dancing