PlayStation 3 (PS3) Just Dance 2015 (PlayStation 3)

by PS3

Just dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world s #1 dance game! bringing new moves and game modes to over 40 top tracks, just dance 2015 features hit songs like happy by pharrell williams, burn by ellie goulding, and legendary favorites like walk this way by run dmc & aerosmith, with more tracks to be announced very soon. there are a million reasons to play and a million stories to be created with just dance 2015! with more than 50 million copies of just dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features...

Como funciona ? Achava que só tinha para Xbox!
Is Just Dance 2015 available for other consoles?
Does this only include the songs from 2015 or does it have old songs too?
Start your review of PlayStation 3 (PS3) Just Dance 2015 (PlayStation 3)!
Played with your family Like on family night this is really fun to play but it does take up a little bit of space
Katy, TX
This game is really fun, I played with my friends every fridayi can't wait to play again. Cool game. I LOVE IT!!
Lugo
Tengo todos los just dance para la Wii y ahora pobre en la Play y me encanta la calidad me sigue sorprendiendo
Vanvouver, BC
Anything to do with dancing I'm all in!! i love to dance and this definitely helps me with my workouts too..
Albemarle, nc
Best game ever when you have friends to come over and chill have some cold ones this is the game to play!!
Picton, ON
This is my favorite console game.Love all the tunes in it gets you moving and excersing. It's addictive .
Ottawa
This was hilarious fun with the family over Xmas. Had everyone laughing at yelling out ‘helpful’ advice
Perfect game if you like to dance and have fun. Moreover you do sports while you're playing 😁
Kitchener , ON
Love this Sooooooo much omg I love just dance I love to dance in general I wish I had this
Brilliant party game it’s so fun because you can dance as no one looking I love it 🥰