PlayStation 3 (PS3) Just Dance 2015 (PlayStation 3)

by PS3

Just dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world s #1 dance game! bringing new moves and game modes to over 40 top tracks, just dance 2015 features hit songs like happy by pharrell williams, burn by ellie goulding, and legendary favorites like walk this way by run dmc & aerosmith, with more tracks to be announced very soon. there are a million reasons to play and a million stories to be created with just dance 2015! with more than 50 million copies of just dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features...

Como funciona ? Achava que só tinha para Xbox!
Is Just Dance 2015 available for other consoles?
Does this only include the songs from 2015 or does it have old songs too?
Start your review of PlayStation 3 (PS3) Just Dance 2015 (PlayStation 3)!
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this. Just dance it’s an easy to follow game/ dance. It has made me lose some weight since it does make you move your body. The music is great and it’s a lot of fun when I get to play with other people in the house.
W Lafayette, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Games are so much fun. It gets you up off the couch and moving. There are older songs all also new songs on the radio. Different genres. Lots of fun for children to do
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: GameStop
My girl made me buy dance game and she had me and her little brother play it, omg this is a fun and health game. Lost of moves and tell this day I still got no moves, but this game is very fun and great for game night with the family
blue island , IL
PlayStation 3 (PS3) Just Dance 2015 (PlayStation 3) uploaded by Herminia G.
Purchased at: GameStop
omg i love this i play it all the time with my nieces we use it to loose weight while we have fun so many different dance moves and songs to play would be a great gift
Ashland, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
All just dance games are good games. I always used to play this when i was younger with my sisters. It was a party starter. I wouldnt buy this now because i dont have the energy or the soace in my home to jump around and dance but i would recommend id you have children
I like this game because there are some easy songs you can just dance to when you're bored and also because there are some that challenge you. This game is great and good to play with friends and family. It is a great energy release for children as well and the songs are also good.
Yonkers
Every Just Dance game never disappoints me. The music is always bopping. I absolutely love how much of a variety there is of music and that they always find fun ways to score the games to make it more competitive against friends. If I could recommend all of the Just Dance games to everyone- I would.
Stafford, VA
Gamer Expert Level 1
My kids love Just Dance. We do family game night and we usually pull out Just Dance for some fun dancing competitions. The music is always current and they add a lot of fun scenes and characters. We love playing together and with friends.
Chattanooga , TN
I liked the earlier versions of the game more because the graphics were different. But, I had this one and it was just as fun, it just takes a couple tries to get the moves down because they're hard to see.
San Angelo, TX
Omg lol I remember taking this to my end of the year party at school and it made my classroom LIT! This game creates lots of fun memories especially with the family! You could buy this game if you have a small family, but I definitely would recommend if you had a bigger family so more can enjoy! And it's age friendly so anyone can play :)