PlayStation 3 (PS3) Just Dance 2015 (PlayStation 3) uploaded by Kethlen S.

BY PS3 #27 in PlayStation Games

Just dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world s #1 dance game! bringing new moves and game modes to over 40 top tracks, just dance 2015 features hit songs like happy by pharrell williams, burn by ellie goulding, and legendary favorites like walk this way by run dmc & aerosmith, with more tracks to be announced very soon. there are a million reasons to play and a million stories to be created with just dance 2015! with more than 50 million copies of just dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features... see more...

Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
I liked the earlier versions of the game more because the graphics were different. But, I had this one and it was just as fun, it just takes a couple tries to get the moves down because they're hard to see.
Julia J.
I like this game because there are some easy songs you can just dance to when you're bored and also because there are some that challenge you. This game is great and good to play with friends and family. It is a great energy release for children as well and the songs are also good.
Becca L.
Gamer Expert Level 2
A great addition to the Just Dance franchise. They have a wide variety of old and new songs to include everyone. The group dances are whimsical and fun. Playing this on the wii is much easier than playing on the xbox. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
My kids love Just Dance. We do family game night and we usually pull out Just Dance for some fun dancing competitions. The music is always current and they add a lot of fun scenes and characters. We love playing together and with friends.
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
Omg lol I remember taking this to my end of the year party at school and it made my classroom LIT! This game creates lots of fun memories especially with the family! You could buy this game if you have a small family, but I definitely would recommend if you had a bigger family so more can enjoy! And it's age friendly so anyone can play :)
Melody E.
Des Moines, IA
#backyardbash This is by far one the best dancing games me and my family have ever played yet!..I recommend it for soooooo many reasons.This game can be played by anybody and up to 5 players at once.This version is based off the console "play station 3" and is very groovy should I say with music!
Jennifer W.
We love the Just dance games! They are fun for the whole family and our friends. Even our younger kids have fun trying to play or just dancing to the music. Lots of songs we all know. We have a blast taking turns playing. Would buy again!
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
My favorite Just Dance game ever created. I love the song selection and it is much better than the original. Great for all ages. Truly family fun appropriate. Sometimes it doesn't pick up your body on the scanner but thats a system issue not so much the game but it is annoying
Nuy T.
Corona, CA
Such a great energetic game. It definitely gets you up and going. Great exercise workout for me when i play this game. I also learn so many new dance moves it's awesome. I love that it senses your motion. I would highly recommend this game to everyone!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
When i bought this game i thought it was going to be something that i would only play when my neices and nephews came over but this game is actually so fun! it gets your heart racing and is a super fun form of exercise. my whole family loves to play it.
Peter L.
Portland, OR
Is Just Dance 2015 available for other consoles?
Ereney H.
How much is it and for what age group?
gennis e.
Cuantas personas se pueden integrar?
Daisy N.
Prospect Park, PA
Does this only include the songs from 2015 or does it have old songs too?
Beatriz B.
Marialva
Como funciona ? Achava que só tinha para Xbox!