BY ENERGIZER

Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
I received this PS3 Controller earlier in the week. It was easy to set up, all I had to do was take it out of the box and plug it into my power conditioner (surge protector). The controllers fit perfectly into the holders even with the controller skins intact.

The light turns red when charging and changes to green once the controllers are fully charged. I haven't used the side USB ports yet but I am sure they also work fine.

I would recommend this product to those who hate turning on the PS3 controller just to charge their controllers and those who want a cool looking stand.
Bailey Z.
Love how convenient this product is and how fast it charges your controller. always my go to product when I need my controller to be charged therefore I will not have to use my corded one
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Yes something any true game can appreciate!! A quick charger! Works pretty quick keeps my little gamer happy!! Great value
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Best investment ever. if you're anything like me and love to play your games... let me tell you... you need this thing!!!
Kayla B.
This is amazing!! i hate when my controller dies because i know ill have to switch to my chorded one
Alyssa R.
Indio, CA
Such a great investment ! It charges so quickly and is very convenient ! Not expensive either !
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
The gamer's best friend! who has time to wait for a charge or wants a cord in the way
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I
love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much
to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of
testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion
more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same
product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to
become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I
remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch
brahim