BY PLAYSKOOL

Playskool at Kohl's - Shop our full selection of toys, including this Playskool Stacking Ring, at Kohls.com. see more...

Cristie G.
While this seems a basic toy, and it is, it has been sitting in my sons nursery for 2 years and hesnjust statted tomplay with it. He recotes his colors as he stacks the cirlces and he loves it. He does it over and over again. This is baby #3 and the only ro play with it the intended way. The other two juat played with the rings and eventually lost the pieces lol. For 4$ you cant go wrong.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Everyone had this toy as a kid! I love the new sleek design. Fun for babies who learn to use their hands and work on their dexterity. Learn colors and have fun while you do it. Nostalgic and classic, this toy brings me back, but also brings us all into the future with it's new look.
Jessica W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves this toy, all the bright colors and different size rings. Her favorite part about it is the center rod which we still have to take away right now since she is so young.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great product! I'm a huge fan of a lot of Playskool products, can't think that I've ever had a complaint.
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
Classic toy. Had one when I was a kid. Definitely had one for my kids. They love it. Easy to clean too.
Sash N.
Auckland
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Playskool is a great brand, they make amazing toys for toddlers. Easy to use and great motor skill building for toddlers. Not so expensive at local toy store. My nieces love it and makes me happy they are happy.
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
Such a classic product. I believe every home with a baby has had this. Both my kids loved theirs, such a safe toy for all babies to play with and super easy to clean which is always a plus.
Rachel L.
Peace River, Alberta
My son has them and there so bright and colourful he loves them Good product