BY PLAYSKOOL #6 in Chalk

Playskool™ Sidewalk Chalk Assorted Colors.
More than play!
Washable.
6 non-toxic chalk sticks.
Mr. Potato head. see more...

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Works great. My kids really enjoying drawing with chalk.. These draw really well and lasts for a good amount of time. The colors are bright and pretty. These are affordable and i will continue to purchase.
Mia T.
Brownsville, TX
I love purchasing these for my little one, he loves to draw with them on his chalk board and we even go outside to doodle on the side walk. They are a good size for him to be able to grip it. Price is affordable.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
this is a really good chalk products they don't break very easily they are beautiful colors easy to use fun for children highly recommend to you ladies with children
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My entire apartment deck is covered in pretty chalk artwork designs by the kids all summer long.  They can spend hours drawing pretty pictures and coming up with games to play like tic tac toe and bean bag toss. I would recommend this chalk to anyone with kids it is very affordable.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I am 24 years old and I still buy tho chalk! I have watched this product change so much over the years. The way the texture feels and the amount of colors that come in the container. I am so impressed with the way the chalk is now. I can still have fun with these childhood toys,but they are somehow different. I love the assortment of colors they have now!
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
These are awesome because they don't break easily. They leave a good, solid streak on cement. It lasts for a while, too. They didn't leave chalk dust on my hands or clothes, either. Unless I accidentally sat in it. -Logan, age 9
hanna y.
These are such a fun activity for kids to do outside, and keeps them preoccupied for a long time. The playskool brand doesn't break easily like other brands of sidewalk chalk and it shows up nicely on the outdoor cement. I always wash everything off afterwards with the hose and water, no scrubbing necessary.
Angelica ♛.
Works great - bright colors - washed off easily in the rain. :)nice quality chalk that doesn't break too easily in little hands. my kids love this chalk i would recommend this chalk. and its not expensive at all i love it. and my kids do too!!! overall
Erin P.
I love this side walk chalk for entertaining the kids I work with. It's perfect for drawing because there's no need to clean up afterwards (besides a few messy hands)
Alexandra D.
Richmond, VA
This sidewalk chalk is great for indoor and outdoor use and erases fairly easily with water. Great for playing outside with kids!