Playskool Sidewalk Chalk Assorted Colors - 6 CT

by Playskool

#3 in Chalk

Playskool™ Sidewalk Chalk Assorted Colors.
More than play!
Washable.
6 non-toxic chalk sticks.
Mr. Potato head.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Playskool Sidewalk Chalk Assorted Colors - 6 CT!
Naomi E.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Playskool Sidewalk Chalk Assorted Colors - 6 CT uploaded by Naomi E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very good texture. Perfect for outdoor fun in quarantine or just a nice activity. I would recommend
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Playskool Sidewalk Chalk Assorted Colors - 6 CT uploaded by Amanda W.
My daughter loves to play with her chalk! We go through these so frequently because she loves it so much! Perfect for creating art outside
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,212 reviews
My entire apartment deck is covered in pretty chalk artwork designs by the kids all summer long.  They can spend hours drawing pretty pictures and coming up with games to play like tic tac toe and bean bag toss. I would recommend this chalk to anyone with kids it is very affordable.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
These are awesome because they don't break easily. They leave a good, solid streak on cement. It lasts for a while, too. They didn't leave chalk dust on my hands or clothes, either. Unless I accidentally sat in it. -Logan, age 9
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
Very nice assortment of colors and the chalk is good quality. It doesn't break easily like store brands!
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
My daughter loves chalk and loves to draw with it outside on the sidewalk or in the driveway. The packaging is nice and simple.
alex B.
Loveee this sidewalk chalk! entertains me and the kids! very pigmented and longer sticks!
Erin P.
I love this side walk chalk for entertaining the kids I work with. It's perfect for drawing because there's no need to clean up afterwards (besides a few messy hands)
Jordan H.
Paterson, NJ
this chalk was the best my kids love it the play with eat everyday they draw smiley faces and suns best product here ji would improve it by giving it more color schemes this product is very expensive i would recommand this if u have kids
Jennifer R.
Morganville, NJ
To this day, I still have chalk that was purchased when I was in elementary school. Chalk is super affordable, lasts many years, & is a fun way to entertain oneself. Kids & adults alike. I’ve seen some incredible sidewalk chalk artists!

Looking for your answer?