Playskool Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head Assortment uploaded by michael p.Playskool Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head Assortment uploaded by Emily A.

BY PLAYSKOOL #11 in Toys

This classic playskool toy will keep your children entertained for hours. Kids can tap into their imagination as they re-arrange the features on this toy into countless combinations. This plastic spud comes with bendable limbs and the other accessories store easily inside the potato body for quick cleanup. see more...

Playskool Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head Assortment
  • "My daughter likes playing with Mr potato head she likes how you can take all the parts off and try to figure out which body part goes where." in 5 reviews
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
My daughter and I love this toy! He is a definite classic toy for any gender. I love that the pieces fit easily inside of the toy, and they are to large for the child to choke on. The fact that I can easily store the pieces inside the toy, is so great because then I don't have to worry about my daughter finding the pieces when I turn my head, and I can put the toy up for safe keeping while not in use.
heather r.
This was own of my favorite toys as a child I'm so glad they still sell them. Its fun to play with and having all those pieces to play around with to customize how you want it to look it's wonderful to reach your children some body parts too both my kids love them I have the Mrs potato head also for my daughter they love playing with them it's just a fun way to learn
Amanda C.
Fostoria, MI
Love this classic toy. My 2 year old just got it a few days ago and he loves taking the body parts and clothing off and putting it back on in silly ways. He also uses the potato as a character in his pretend plays and its just so adorable. I need to buy new sets now for a variety of pieces.
Amanda C.
Mr. TATO head as my kids called him lol. We've had several of these over the years and they make great car traveling toys. The kids design and we all Laugh and laugh. Conservatively priced for what you get and they can even be played with in the bath tub. Def recommend. Get the misses too lol.
Mallory H.
mr. potato head is a classic toy. i have this in my preschool classroom and the kids love taking the bin out during center time, or they get so excited when i bring it out and put it on the table for them as a choice to pick for the day. so many fun faces and outfits!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
A classic toy that is so great! It not only encourages imagination, but also can help your child learn body parts. It's an affordable toy. I also love that the toys fit inside so it travels easy without losing pieces. I would definitely recommend this!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
A classic toys that's been around for many generations. Affordable prices and high quality toy. This thing is super durable and can hold up to the roughest of play. Would recommend to any and all parents.
Allie M.
This toy has helped my toddler with learning body parts. It is a great therapy aid as well as a fun toy to customize and be silly with. Sometimes it is hard to make the pieces fit.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
This is a classic toy I loved and my children do too! It's so fun to take off the pieces and put them back on, or make silly faces. I love how you can store the pieces inside the back. I think all children would love this toy!
Kara S.
Fun, affordable toy for the kids to get creative with. I had this toy when I was a kid as well. Always great gift idea because girls and boys would appreciate this! Parents like it because it reminds them of being a kid.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
Do you likeMr Or Mrs potatoe head more?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Where can you buy these?