Imagine helping Boulder the Construction-Bot save the day! As a mighty bulldozer, Boulder the Construction-Bot is ready to take to the streets and charge to the rescue! Kids ages 3 and up can pretend there is a dangerous situation unfolding and convert the brave 4.5-inch Boulder the Construction-Bot action figure from a robot to a bulldozer they can imagine racing to the scene for a courageous rescue.Also look for other Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots figures to build a rescue team. (Other figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.)Manufactured under license from TOMY Company, Ltd.Transformers Rescue Bots is a trademark and copyright of Hasbro.Includes figure.Figure scale: 4.5 inchesAges 3 to 7WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Boulder the Construction-Bot Converting Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Anna R.
Hodges, SC
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Boulder the Construction-Bot Converting Toy uploaded by Anna R.
So easy for my kids to transform and convert, one step process. Bought as a third birthday gift and my son still plays with it and he’s almost six. Quality made, durable, safe for my crawling baby to be around as well.
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Our son loves the ease of Rescue bits and they are great beginners to traditional transformer toys. These are well made and have lasted through a year of “battles”. I appreciate the size as they travel with us!

Looking for your answer?