Playskool Friends Sesame Street Tickle Me Elmo uploaded by Phylicia B.

Playskool Friends Sesame Street Tickle Me Elmo

HA! HA! Hee! Hee! Elmo's hysterical laugh is back! The magic of Tickle Me Elmo returns-redesigned for a whole new generation of fans! Little ones can start the hilarious fun when they press his tummy or squeeze his feet. First they'll hear Elmo's contagious giggle. see more...

Guerrera d.
New holland, PA
I dont know if this is the right one I bought, the one that has big, hard ball for his eyes?? Well if this is it, is very dangerous... kids should not been playing with this. My boys got hurt pretty bad. He bleed, the other one had a bump in his head and the other one almost broke his tooth. I have boys came-on. I don’t know why they made this toy with hard balls instead making or with cotton or something soft. I will not recommended this to any one with children, especially if they have boys. Girls are more delicate and will only used the toy for sleep. Its a no, no for my house, I put them in the trash, we had 1-Elmo and 2-Cookie Monsters. Never ever again will buy this for anyone and will not recommend. πŸ‘ŽπŸ½πŸ‘ŽπŸ½πŸ‘ŽπŸ½πŸ‘ŽπŸ½πŸ˜©πŸ‘ŽπŸ½
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
A softer, smaller version of the beloved 90’s original. My son absolutely loves Elmo as much me and my SO did when we were little, so it was a joy to find this toy and be able to buy it for him. I have no complaints.
Phylicia B.
Hamilton, ON
I think that if your child really likes Elmo than this toy would be nice but if they don’t really care too much for Elmo specifically I would pass. It tickles by laughing and vibrating for a few seconds when you push its belly and that’s it. It has an on and off switch which is nice. It’s made well and nice and soft but not worth $30 which is what I paid for it.