Playskool Friends Sesame Street Tickle Me Elmo

HA! HA! Hee! Hee! Elmo's hysterical laugh is back! The magic of Tickle Me Elmo returns-redesigned for a whole new generation of fans! Little ones can start the hilarious fun when they press his tummy or squeeze his feet. First they'll hear Elmo's contagious giggle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Playskool Friends Sesame Street Tickle Me Elmo!
Kellen  H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,212 reviews
Playskool Friends Sesame Street Tickle Me Elmo uploaded by Kellen  H.
My little girl just love this toy! She loves hearing him laugh! She loves pressing his tummy to get it to laugh! She sleeps with it and carries it everywhere she go! It wasn’t expensive because I got it on Black Friday! It was a great little investment and it made her happy on Christmas Day!
Jamie A.
Charlotte, NC
Playskool Friends Sesame Street Tickle Me Elmo uploaded by Jamie A.
Elmo is my daughter’s favorite character and dad picked this up for her last night. Gave it to her today and y’all she was scared lol. Luckily there is an off/on switch on pack. We will turn on the laughing Elmo when she is ready. Thank you for the option to switch it off easily. I love that it’s small enough for her to hold and hug on. I honestly thought it was bigger. She is a 1 year old so that’s probably why she was scared. This is the only stuff animal that talks that she owns lol #momapproved #toy #ticklemeelmo #elmo #sesamestreet #playskool #kidapproved #cute #stuffanimal #toddlerapproved #happybaby
Katie P.
Glendale, AZ
As with most kids, Tickle Me Elmo is a huge hit in our house. It's not my son's favorite toy, but he's one of the best "bad guys" were have when playing spiderman. The toy works great, but it's heavy. And toddlers line to throw toys at you. So, not my personal favourite!
Lucia Z.
Norwalk, CA
This is a very popular and classic toy and for a good reason, babies and kids alike love how interactive Elmo is and his cute phrases and the way he shakes when you tickle him is so entertaining. Keeps my baby busy and happy.
Vanessa G.
Roanoke, VA
Playskool Friends Sesame Street Tickle Me Elmo uploaded by Vanessa G.
It's a fun toy for my son, hes into sesame street and elmo is one of his favorite characters. This toy laughs and giggles and laughs as you press on his tummy or feet helping spread laughter and happiness to your children. I'd highly recommend this product to other parents and new meets! Playskool Friends Sesame Street Tickle Me Elmo
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Oh my gosh, I LOVE my Tickle Me Elmo! I got mine right when they came out over 20 years ago and I still have it. My kids always loved playing with it. Great for boys and girls and all ages. Can't get enough of his silly laugh.
Shauna J.
Playskool Friends Sesame Street Tickle Me Elmo uploaded by Shauna J.
My 21 month old has loved Elmo and Sesame Street since he was just a baby so we wanted to get him something Elmo related for him for Christmas and this was actually on sale at Wal-Mart for like $18 and its been 6 months and he still loves it, he doesnt really use the buttons on his belly or foot to make him laugh but he does carry him around with him a lot. If your baby, toddler or child loves Elmo or Sesame Street then this is perfect.
Desima A.
Auburn Hills, MI
My son received this Elmo for Christmas. He loves it so we do too. I just wish he said more and had some songs too. Great toy though
Susana C.
Corp Christi, TX
A mi niño le encanto la canción y a mi me gusto por que trae la canción en español y en ingles
Britni  B.
Jacksonville, NC
Playskool Friends Sesame Street Tickle Me Elmo uploaded by Britni  B.
I’ve had a Tickle Me Elmo since I was 4-5 that’s been 20 years ago and hes still laughing like crazy! However we bought one for my daughter this year and it just doesn’t have the same old laugh. I do like that he has sensors in his feet to push! But I miss the old laugh for some reason! My daughter still loves him though! Playskool Friends Sesame Street Tickle Me Elmo

Looking for your answer?