BY PLAYHUT

The playhut fashion boutique is an adorable place for kids to play. It features tie-back doors and windows. It uses a patented twist n fold technology for easy set-up and storage. Bright and colorful, the playhut beauty boutique makes a charming addition to your kids' playroom. Its lightweight and portable, so you can move it easily anywhere. Its steel frame stands up to constant use. Ages 3 and up. see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These are so so cute! Unfortunately they rip really easily. It didn’t take anymore but a few falls into it to rip a big hole in the side of it. My daughter was very upset out it.. If you plan on purchasing it, please let your kids know to be very careful! I’m still giving it 3 stars because I had no other complaints! I just wish it was more durable. Kids are rough.
Candace S.
Shelby Gap, KY
This would have been great to have when I was little. If I have a baby girl I would want to buy her one of these. They can just play for hours in one of these things. Lol
Priscilla V.
This is the cutest thing! I love it my daughter loves it she has so much fun with it! She plays in it so much with her cousin.