Playgro Giggle Beach Gym

by Playgro

Playgro Giggle Beach Gym: Designed to encourage tummy time and playtime Safe place for baby to rest 3 cute detachable characters; each with various click clack, crinkle and teether texture features Silky fish flap encouraging peek-a-boo play Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Playgro Giggle Beach Gym!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany C.
Chillicothe, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got one of these when I had my last child and she liked it. The only downside is the little Velcro straps that hook the activity bar in place if they come undone it is a little hard to get back in the tiny holes I had to use my tweezers to pull it through. Other than that it is a great product, the mat is super soft and it helps entertain your child.

Looking for your answer?