PlayFirst, Inc. Diner Dash Deluxe

by PlayFirst, Inc.

* Play the hit game that first launched the Dash craze! With over 20 million downloads to date, Dash is one of the biggest gaming franchises ever on the iPhone and iPad. * “In the casual gaming world, Diner Dash is like the Harry Potter books. Its influence is irrefutable.” – Macworld Serve up fun in this chart-topping hit game! Help Flo, a spunky entrepreneur, grow her signature diner from a greasy spoon to a five-star joint. Delight eager customers by seating, serving, and clearing tables quickly to earn big tips. Soothe impatient guests before they get angry and skip out on the bill. Tap and slide your way to the top of the restaurant ladder in this worldwide hit game! Game Features: * Get hours of fast-paced fun with tons of challenging levels! * Enjoy Diner Dash Deluxe on your iPhone and iPad. * Serve fun and quirky guests including food critics, vampires, and more! * Explore 6 colorful themed restaurants, including the FREE Zesty Zeppelin. * Shop the Dash Mart for boosts and upgrades to help you get expert scores. * Unlock exclusive additional restaurants, including the Courtyard Cafe and Undersea Adventure, through in-App purchase. * Show off your scores and achievements with GameCenter. Love Diner Dash Deluxe? Try our other addictive games, including Hotel Dash, Wedding Dash and Cooking Dash. You’re guaranteed to see familiar faces that you know and love. ******************* Want more from PlayFirst? Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dinerdash Twitter: @dinerdash Blog: http://blog.playfirst.com Website: www.playfirst.com *******************

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PlayFirst, Inc. Diner Dash Deluxe!
How would you rate this product?
4 months agoDelaware
One of my favorite games but i didn't like that u had to but to move levels that really sucks especially when u get into the game. I would improve that . I recommend for your kids if they have a shot attention span since the levels are so short it's easy to complete.
2 years agoSpringtown, TX
By far one of my favorite games (next to Cooking Dash). It is affordable and addictive. Although, it is a little repetitive. The price (free with ads) can't be beat!
3 years ago
This game is a good twist on the classic. It's a fun game but the levels get monotonous after awhile. The best feature is that there are a lot of levels to continue through. I would recommend it to others to pass time.
a year agoWaxhaw
Other than the life refills and the lack of money you get to buy and upgrade things this game is fun. Obviously the owners have to get money some way and that’s why they charge you for that extra life or money. But you can survive and deal with it . It is fun challenging and in a way speeds your agility and heart buy when the rush of people come in. Just like any restaurant this game makes you the host/waiter/busgirl and they give you events and challenges such as serving completely without having people leave etc etc. This game is fun and fun for all ages .
4 years agoOxnard, CA
I WAS SO ADDICTED TO THIS GAME. It was almost unhealthy. It is THAT much fun. You don't even notice that time passes, and you feel awesome when you pass each level at a pro score. The character of Flo is fun to play as and the little upgrades you can make to the restaurants as you progress are cool to see. The replay value of this game is EXTREMELY HIGH. It is worth absolutely every penny.
a year agoJacksonville, FL
I love the Diner Dash games with Flo. They're always so fun and entertaining. There are tons of levels to keep you playing and hooked for hours! Highly recommend this game.
3 years ago
Been obsessed with Diner Dash ever since I first played it on a desktop, I believe? It's so addicting & so hard to stop playing! I love all the levels & all the little characters they've put in the game. Makes it more interesting & adds personality! Such a fun little game! I also LOVE Cooking Dash. So so fun!
2 years agoROSEVILLE, CA
I used to play this game all the time!!  It is an adventure type game, I really enjoy those.  I'm pretty sure you can download it for free in any app store.
5 years ago
Love this game and I have several by this same creator. It's tota addictive and fun to play. I only wish it had more levels, but I gue if it did I would have been glued to it longer! Be prepared to be addicted if you download this awesome game!
5 years agoChesapeake, VA
I'm not sure why it is so addicting. I have it on my ipad and I play it almost everyday on my lunch break. I also like that its not like a facebook game where to advance you have to have friends or pay for it with real money.