Toys & GamesToysHasbro
Playdoh Single Can by Hasbro

Playdoh Single Can by Hasbro

by Hasbro

#5 in Toys

Open this can of PLAY-DOH modeling compound and unleash the power of your imagination! The sky's the limit as you create colourful animals, shapes, flowers, people or anything else you can dream up. For ages 2+. Colour may vary and will be chosen at random at time of shipping.

Cuanto duran en clima húmedo? La marca que usamos se enmohese muy rápido!
WhhAts your favorite color ?
What’s your favorite Playdoh color?
Start your review of Playdoh Single Can by Hasbro!
How would you rate this product?
Yolanda D.
Palm Bay
Playdoh Single Can by Hasbro uploaded by Yolanda D.
Great product! Easy to play with and doesn’t leave a crazy mess. Great entertainment for the whole family or just you. Always something fun to do when you have Play-Doh on hand. Nothing but endless fun.Playdoh Single Can by Hasbro
Ana T.
Playdoh Single Can by Hasbro uploaded by Ana T.
Which kid doesn't like playdoh? My kids used it since they were one year old and still love it years later. I never liked homemade one but playdoh made by playdoh is awesome. Improvements - more of individual white playdoh for dentist set. Playdoh Single Can by Hasbro
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Playdoh Single Can by Hasbro uploaded by Kellen H.
My daughter loves playdoh! She got this as a gift from her teacher as a welcome gift! She plays with it daily just building stuff with it! I’m so glad she can use this to be creative! I do recommend it for kids because they love this clay!
Violeta A.
Alexandria, VA
Playdoh Single Can by Hasbro uploaded by Violeta A.
Playdoh Single Can by Hasbro uploaded by Violeta A.
Perfect for both my 3 year old and 5 year old! They love playing with play doh even if i wish they would stop mixing the colors! As long as you put them back in their containers and close them before you put them away they are pretty durable!
Josie A.
Henderson, NV
Playdoh Single Can by Hasbro uploaded by Josie A.
My son absolutely loves playdough!! We have so many colors it keeps him occupied for hours. It's easy to clean up and doesn't stick to things like slime does thank goodness. I discovered by adding a little bit of water I can also revive any playdough that accidently gets left out.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
My son and I love to play with Play doh! They offer so many different colors and varieties. There are many different tools you can purchase separately too! We have a chicken where you put the play doh in it and press down and it makes colorful feathers. It makes little chicken poops.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Playdoh Single Can by Hasbro uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly, I have a love/hate relationship with Play Dough, lol! No, for real though, it is a true classic that I played with as a child! Definitely a good artsy craft activity! It's really fun for the kids and teaches them colors, coordination, and motor skills. I feel your children should be a little older or more disciplined to play with Play Dough as it can be difficult to clean out of certain materials. Also if it gets wet, it smears and can also be difficult to clean. I do believe every child should get to play with this though!!
Kate S.
Plato for my daughter recently because she did have a school project and she had to make a Bocchino thing in Plato was here to the rescue because Play-Doh is amazing because even if you don’t want it to dry completely you can always reuse it and put it back in the container once you are done with that and it’s just a perfect day for your children to have fun sculpting and modeling and making stuff for their favorite toys like Plato and gives them something entertaining to do during this coronavirus.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Playdoh Single Can by Hasbro uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Even as an adult I love a new can of play doh. So easy to let your imagination run wild (and your inner child). As a teacher I love it because the kids can sit and use it for a long time. It helps with sensory issues and allows them to build and construct over and over.
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Who doesn’t love Playdoh ? The smell , the way it feels in your hands. I love that I still have a child young enough to play with it. There are so many brands now that make a similar product but nothing compares to PlayDoh at all. I don’t care who you are if someone hands you a can you are going to make snake.