Playdoh Play-Doh Super Molding Mania uploaded by Kelly R.

BY PLAYDOH

Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
My son just got this for Christmas. He tore into the box and couldn’t wait to play with it. He loves it. So many shapes and different things to do with he play doh. We highly recommend and will buy more playdoh products.
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
My 3 year old absolutely adores play doh! But we were seriously lacking without any sort of play doh tools, so this was a great addition to our household! The only complaint I'd have is that it should come with some kind of case to store it all in, because there is quite a number of pieces and they do get everywhere. Beyond that, my son loves this and plays with this all the time, definitely a great investment!
Elizabeth S.
Concord, NC
The Easter Bunny brought this for my son, and he's played with it almost everyday since. It comes with so many shape cutters, he's yet to be bored with it! Fun for us parents too.
Brittney N.
Crab orchard
My child loved it ...it care with playdoh which was nice...had all kids of things to use to explore with her playdoh.
Deanna S.
Paden City, WV
My son loved to mold and play with this. It really gets his imagination working and broadens his reality.
Ahmed N.
Best product for Beginners
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :MHAMID 3 N 126 City : Marrakech Country: MOROCCO code:40000