BY PLAYDEAD

** IMPORTANT ** - Requires at least iPad 2, iPhone 4S or iPod touch (5th gen) - or newer. Uncertain of his sister's fate, a boy enters LIMBO. What the press said: “Limbo is as close to perfect at what it does as a game can get.” 10/10 – Destructoid “The game is a masterpiece.” 5/5 – GiantBomb “Limbo is genius. Freaky, weird genius. Disturbing, uncomfortable genius.” 5/5 – The Escapist “Dark, disturbing, yet eerily beautiful, Limbo is a world that deserves to be explored.” 5/5 – Joystiq Winner of more than 100 awards, including: Gameinformer’s “Best Downloadable” Gamespot’s “Best Puzzle Game” Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game” GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year” Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game” X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game” IGN’s “Best Horror Game” see more...

Playdead LIMBO
  • "I've played it through multiple times now and I notice new things every time!" in 1 review
Becky H.
Becky H.
This is a very cool game. I like how dark and eerie it is, while not being scary. I love the puzzles, which aren't too easy. The puzzles can be a little challenging at some points, but they aren't so difficult that you stop playing.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
This game perfectly combines strangeness with beauty, and I absolutely love it! I never got bored while playing it, because there was always some new challenge to conquer, or a new problem to figure out. It's extremely creepy, but I loved every second of it. I've played it through multiple times now and I notice new things every time!
Taija M.
Taija M.
Red House, WV
I love this game. I have beaten it several times. It is beautiful and not your average game.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Great game!, incredibly fun although somewhat frustrating at times, awesome artwork graphics. absolutely loved it.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
Challenging and unique. Fun little game to play I'm your spare time. Very different from normal puzzle games that can leave you frustrated but still wanting to play