BY PLAYDEAD

Daisy M.
Orlando, FL
I played the demo for this game on PS3 and I really fell in love with it. Its eeriness and mysterious mechanics are so suspenseful and beautiful! The way you control and explore the things around the game is very sensitive. I also like how you have to think and solve puzzle to advance in the game. Everything is in black and white, which enhances your curiosity to see whats next and helps you focus on whats important. I'd definitely play this game again!
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
This game is such a dark concept, I wasn't surprised at the scariness. Its very simplistic, I'd say its like little big planet, in the way you are going on a strategic path. It does get more challenging as the game progresses. I really liked it.
izzy l.
Altus, AR
Ah limbo, brought to my attention by pewdiepie, brought to me playing wise by kelsey, it's a rather sad game but the basicness of it is really fun. It's challenging but simple, confusing and dark yet calm and laid back. I got some birthday money with limbo written all over it.
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
I played the demo of this game on ps4 its really interesting. Its a really good game tho u have to fine n figure ways to survive n stuff it just a really good game tbh.
Natalie J.
Limbo is a fun platformer that takes you on a fascinating journey. I love the simplicity of it, along with the challenges the player faces. Everyone should pick this up during a Steam sale.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Such a great idea for a game! Its very simple, but you face some difficult strategic challenges throughout the game, which I really like! Its a really good game, very fun!
Jeremy R.
Nashua, NH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Limbo is a great game that offers a challenge for any gamer. Additionally it has a element of suspense that will keep you wondering what's going to happen next.
Lucy A.
Northern ireland
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is for a selected audience, some may find it awful and just plain boring or others will find it amazing, there is no in between! It is a great puzzle solving game and it really gets you thinking. The graphics are nothing special and some may say dissapointing, but those who love the game won't mind! I bought the game for £10 which is the max I would of paid for it as I had played it previously on a mates console and I was addicted to it! Overall it really is a hit or miss game, if you like puzzle solving and don't mind bad graphics it's a must have!
Meagan O.
Dublin Road, Limerick
This game is very simplistic and fun, I love the challenge they put into it, it is an easy game to sit, lay back and relax playing it. You could come back to it with ease.