BY PLAYDEAD

** IMPORTANT ** - Requires at least iPad 2, iPhone 4S or iPod touch (5th gen) - or newer. Uncertain of his sister's fate, a boy enters LIMBO. What the press said: “Limbo is as close to perfect at what it does as a game can get.” 10/10 – Destructoid “The game is a masterpiece.” 5/5 – GiantBomb “Limbo is genius. Freaky, weird genius. Disturbing, uncomfortable genius.” 5/5 – The Escapist “Dark, disturbing, yet eerily beautiful, Limbo is a world that deserves to be explored.” 5/5 – Joystiq Winner of more than 100 awards, including: Gameinformer’s “Best Downloadable” Gamespot’s “Best Puzzle Game” Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game” GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year” Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game” X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game” IGN’s “Best Horror Game” see more...

Playdead LIMBO
  • "I've played it through multiple times now and I notice new things every time!" in 1 review
Taki V.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Love this game~!! The game design is so simple and hauntingly beautiful. The game itself is adventure like and involves you to use your brain to get out of peril. It's very fun for any age (probably not under teenage age though), even my mother loves to play it. I recommend this game~!
Yan L.
Yan L.
Woodside, NY
Techie Expert
Really cool game and great style. fun and engaging. It's short though and not as much fun when play second time.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Meridian, MS
I like this game but it freaks me out at times too lol be ready for a few jumps here and there
Lindsey h.
Lindsey h.
N Royalton, OH
I absolutely loved this game! It was just perfect, I loved all of the puzzles, the art style, just everything. The mechanics and physics were spot on. Nothing negative to say at all
Tayler J.
Tayler J.
Atlanta, GA
Beautiful and challenging, this game tests you in ways most games don't. The art style is unique and beautiful and the sound design in masterful.
Iliana U.
Iliana U.
I love this game! It is challenging and keeps you hooked. Perfect for when I'm bored but I don't want to watch series or clean the house lmao
Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.
Nashua, NH
Limbo is a great game if you are looking for game to challenge you yet keep you guessing at what is going to happen. I would highly recommend this game to anyone looking for a game that will keep you guessing and challenge you.
Alia B.
Alia B.
Spring, TX
I love this game.. It's a little hard to understand what the controls are at first and what's you're supposed to do but onces you get the first few stages down its so fun!
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how simple yet challenging this game is. I have a problem playing it in the night time though.. Lol. Maybe I'm just a pansy.
Rosie J.
Rosie J.
Jasper, GA
This game is so crazy hard, but an amazing and beautiful developed independent game.