Playboy W-6043 Playboy Play It Lovely by Playboy for Women - 2. 5 oz EDT Spray
Playboy W-6043 Playboy Play It Lovely by Playboy for Women - 2. 5 oz EDT Spray
Emilie M.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my all time favorite scents for when I want to be sultry yet still sweet. I am 21 years old and this is just sultry enough to be apprpriate while still having some floral and fruity notes to add a youthful touch. This is subbtle enough to wear in the day, and last for several hours.
Dunia A.
Rodeo, CA
Super duper cheap and smells great. It has a very strong scent though, so personally I wouldn't use it for everyday use. Maybe on special days.
Christina R.
West Seneca, NY
This is one of my favorite smells. Super girly and my man loves it! definitely recommend it
Allison D.
I have this product. I liked the smell initially, I think I bought if from the drugstore, but I think one spray is enough, it's too strong for me to wear everyday though, or for someone who is sensitive to smell. It is sweet smelling though.
Anna P.
It stays long on your body. Smells good, although it is not my favorite from the whole Playboy series. I would recommend.
Neuza A.
Seixal
I love this perfume, I highly recommend it.
I have to go and buy all!!!

The perfume doesn't have is a lot of duration and should be greater :)