Playboy VIP for Her Eau de Toilette Spray

Playboy VIP for Her Eau de Toilette Spray: Top notes of orange flower sorbet, nectarine and peony Heart notes of love apple, red fruits and heliotrope Base notes of cashmeran, sandalwood and musk see more...

Shannon L.
By far my favorite fragrance of all times the bottle and top is very cute I use it everyday and have not found a better smelling fragrance sense I found this one about a year and a half ago. You don't have to put a lot on and it last all day I love this stuff and would recommend it to every lady out there.
Cherish S.
Alpharetta, GA
I tried it along with the others I got in a perfume set that was on sale. I liked them for the cute bunny ear caps with bows on them. Bottle shape and color of fluids inside looked lovely. The scent for this was nice. I'd use it for special or formal occasions with something nice on.
Dunia A.
Rodeo, CA
This is a perfume that I would use on a daily basis. It is not too strong and the smell is not too harsh. It's definitely one of my favorites from the playboy perfume collection because I get the most use out of it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessilynn L.
Ottumwa, IA
I received this as a gift but I do love the smell! The bottle is very cute and easy to use. Also portable for purse
Anna P.
The bottle is lovely as usual, but personally it is the worst scent from all the perfume from the Playboy series. It is way too strong for my liking. Although I have to admit that it stays for a long time on your skin and you do not need to use a lot of it to smell it on your body.
Sarah C.
O cheiro dele é bem doce e é muito bom. Fixq bem na pele e tem uma otima durabilidade no decorrer do dia. Amei
rebecca g.
Winnipeg
My favorite of the playboy collection. I have them all and my hubby can't resist me!