Playboy Super Body Fragramce uploaded by Kylie P.

BY PLAYBOY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Launched by the design house of playboy. this floral fruity fragrance has a blend of pear, bergamot, gardenia, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, sandalwood, musk, and vanilla notes. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Kylie P.
So about 2-3 months ago I purchased the 'Super Play boy Body Mist' fragrance from Sports Direct here in the UK. I mainly brought it because I ran out of my old favourite Play boy scent which is the 'Play boy VIP' fragrance. As I did say in the video below this fragrance smells very sweet,floral and has a little bit of muskiness to it and is also great for the spring/summer time. The actual liquid to the bottle is an amazing fuschia pink which I think is very girly and compliments the fragrance very well. I also love the fact that the bottle is plastic so very handy to put either in your handbag or if you're a mummy like me then into your changing bag. I have to say that this one does replace the 'Play boy VIP' fragrance that use to be my favourite but unfortunately has now been replaced by the 'Super Play boy' fragrance. I highly recommend you too either go and smell this fragrance or even just buy it because I know you won't regret it and it's very affordable.