Playboy Play it Spicy Body Mist uploaded by Kacy S.Playboy Play it Spicy Body Mist uploaded by Faith M.Playboy Play it Spicy Body Mist uploaded by Wynonna I.

BY PLAYBOY PLAY IT SPICY

Play It Spicy Bounds Him Play It Spicy is oriental, floral and hot.  The scent of the winner and of the women who knows how to play the "game".  With scents of pomegranate, bellini cocktail and pink berries that evoke the spirit of a sensational party.  It s a floral blend of tiger lily, passionflower and heliotrope, completed by light tones of amber, sandalwood and vanilla. Playboy launched its first women s fragrance collection, which consists of three scents:  Play It Lovely, Play It Sexy and Play It Spicy.  Playboy gives a woman the confidence to take action; to decide whether to flirt with a man, to seduce him or capture him completely - it is her game.  Each of these three fragrances represents a step in the women s game of seduction.  Play It Lovely entices him; Play. see more...

Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this spray smells amazing really loving how much u get in the bottle really nice really compared to other play boy perfumes I have it came in a set but it kinda pricey but their nothing to improve on it
aylin r.
Tucson, AZ
I love the smell its really strong and its very long lasting . I used this prodeuct before and I loved it I would recommend it . its better then others because it last long . the bottle is so cute and its just amazing . I totally would recommend this
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I like this got it in a set but it is not a favorite the smell is a little strange smelling to me won't repurchases this particular one play it sexy & play it lovely are better.
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
I got this a part of a gift set. I didn't really like the scent. It wasn't bad just not something I would use. The scent lasted awhile before fading.
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
I actually really love this scent. It smells good and it has a spicy, sexy smell to it which I really really love and it last a good long while.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This stuff is really strong and the smell last forever. I love using this after I get out of the shower at the gym. It smells amazing.
Wynonna I.
Vancouver, WA
Has a very nice scent to it and a little definitely goes a long way. I would probably repurchase this since I am almost out of it.
Sol V.
Play it spicy is a great scent. I spray this on and it last all day. It's not overwhelming at all.
Rebekah C.
The scent wasn't working for me.....it almost smelled "cheap". I wouldn't really recommend this.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Love the smell of these body must but if you put too much it can be over powering