Playboy Play it Sexy Eau de Toilette Spray

by Playboy Play it Sexy

The Sexy Woman It’s cocktail hour and you’re going to make an entrance. Slip on that killer dress and sexy stilettos, wear your hair sleek and your eyes smoky. Set it all off with a spritz of Play it Sexy. Strut like you own the place and watch the guys fall head over your heels for you. In this feminine and feisty fragrance they won’t be able to resist. There’s no need to play hard to get when you’re playing it Sexy. The scent s secrets A sultry, oriental scent that opens with an invigorating rush of sensuality and sophistication. Its heart is rich and exotic, before settling in to a dark, seductive base. Wear it for a sexy, intoxicating experience. Top Notes Pink Grapefruit - Mandarin.

Jaime bcp questo profumo
Which Playboy scent is your fave?
Start your review of Playboy Play it Sexy Eau de Toilette Spray!
winston salem
This has been my favorite perfume for years I wear it daily long lasting love the scent not to over powering
Oakdale
My absolute favorite fragrance I have found it’s not over powering and doesn’t give me headaches like some do
Freeville, NY
The scent isn't bad but it has very little staying power and becomes muted within about half an hour
Love the smell and last for ages just can't find it anywhere ATM it is sold out  Women's Playboy Play It Sexy By Playboy would love to be able to get it. Would not improve but it would b great in a bigger bottle. Just does not compare to any other perfume. Definitely would recommend to others
Hearts content Newfoundland
Best scent if want to feel sexy and confident,smells like spicy flowers in the best way possible,last long time,I would improve this product by making bigger bottles and it’s a beautiful bottle,the scent is perfect just need a bigger bottle
France
Smells really feminine and nice! I usually use the Play It Wild one but I ran off and the shop only carried the Sexy one so I decided to try it. It smells really fruity and soft, kind of sweet. So feminine. I would totally reccomend this perfume
Playboy Play it Sexy Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Adonays L.
I love this fragrance. My aunt brought me from Europe a special edition of Play Boy that is the one in the picture and it is spectacular, the fragrance is delicious and lasts more than 24 hours, I swear!
Elk Point , AB
This is one of my favourite perfumes! It isn't too pricey and you can usually find it at  Walmart  It is a bit lighter than their other scents, and has undertones of floral and cinnamon. It's got a cute little bottle with Bunny ears and the packaging is even pretty, covered in black lace on a pink background.
Pune
Playboy Play it Sexy Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Kelly-Esther D.
Love this fragrance, it's sweet n playful ! The scent is light n comfortable to wear, not strong! Great to wear for the day or night Good value and affordable. Packaging : glass bottle, the packaging is super cute! Love the bottle, looks great on a table top! It also comes in travel size packaging!! Size : 60ml Travel package size : 15ml
Denia
I love it! But it’s too sweet. So I think that’s good for young people, when you meet with friends, but when you have a meeting with your boyfriend or girlfriend, in my opinion, that’s a bad idea. Although, it has got a long duration.