Playboy Play it Sexy Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.

BY PLAYBOY PLAY IT SEXY

The Sexy Woman It’s cocktail hour and you’re going to make an entrance. Slip on that killer dress and sexy stilettos, wear your hair sleek and your eyes smoky. Set it all off with a spritz of Play it Sexy. Strut like you own the place and watch the guys fall head over your heels for you. In this feminine and feisty fragrance they won’t be able to resist. There’s no need to play hard to get when you’re playing it Sexy. The scent s secrets A sultry, oriental scent that opens with an invigorating rush of sensuality and sophistication. Its heart is rich and exotic, before settling in to a dark, seductive base. Wear it for a sexy, intoxicating experience. Top Notes Pink Grapefruit - Mandarin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Daniélle T.
Daniélle T.
This is one of my favourite perfumes I've ever tried, the scent isn't too strong or too floral, I'm sensitive to smells so this was perfect for me
Leigha h.
Leigha h.
Oxford, ['', '', '']
I brought this for work as a cheap perfume. But i was amazed at the smell its completed beautiful! I now buy it often
Diana  K.
Diana K.
When looking for a new perfume I always end up buying this one. The scent is really nice and I can't find anything like this for such a good price!
Anna P.
Anna P.
I like this perfume a lot, but I would still go with Play it Spicy. Stays long on your body. I would recommend.
Samanta L.
Samanta L.
Out of all playboy scent, this one is my fav! It smells really fresh and kind of sweet. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't last for long. Other than that, is really good. + good price.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Hamilton
Love this scent. It's great and not overpowering. It doesn't last too long, seems to diminish fairly quick, but that beats a heavy stench that stays for day. I would recommend this. :)
D. C.
D. C.
Which Playboy scent is your fave?