Playboy Play it Sexy Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.

BY PLAYBOY PLAY IT SEXY

The Sexy Woman It’s cocktail hour and you’re going to make an entrance. Slip on that killer dress and sexy stilettos, wear your hair sleek and your eyes smoky. Set it all off with a spritz of Play it Sexy. Strut like you own the place and watch the guys fall head over your heels for you. In this feminine and feisty fragrance they won’t be able to resist. There’s no need to play hard to get when you’re playing it Sexy. The scent s secrets A sultry, oriental scent that opens with an invigorating rush of sensuality and sophistication. Its heart is rich and exotic, before settling in to a dark, seductive base. Wear it for a sexy, intoxicating experience. Top Notes Pink Grapefruit - Mandarin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down one of my favorite perfumes. I bought it one year and wore it to prom and I've loved it since. It was like $15 (I think?) for the perfume and bodymist set. I was so sad when I ran out and I have yet to find it again.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually have the body spray as we speak. I have all three of these scents, and this one would have to be my favorite. Their cheaply made, so the scent smells a lot like alcohol too, so buyers beware. Other than that, for a cheap scent i like this particular one. If you want to smell delicious and confident, i would definitely go for something more high end than this. I was wearing this as a teenager.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
I love the way this smells! It's an affordable perfume for my budget! It smells amazing. I can get this and feel like I'm wearing expensive perfume without paying the price for it!
D. C.
I adore Sexy, along with Lovely. Sexy smells amazing, very fresh and light. And the bunny ear bottle top is just too cute lol.
Jaritza O.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells very good but it doesn't last very long. That's about the only thing I dislike about this product.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell And use it often but it isn't the easiest to find so far Walmart and fred Meyer are the only places I've found it
Crystal C.
I absolutely love this one I initially bought it because I collect playboy bunny things anything with the bunny I must have but I fell in love with the smell as well so that was a major bonus for me so I'd definitely recommend anyone to purchase this.
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fragrance is super soft. It is easy to take to travel your package is very cute I love the lid that has the earrings of the brand. I recommend and tried at least two different fragrances because I really liked this line. I will continue wearing them because I like that sexy but youthful touch.
Chloe B.
weston super mare
This perfume I brought as one I could keep in my bag throughout college, and I was so amazed by how long it stayed on and the smell they sell this perfume in home bargains for £3 so it is brilliant for on the go and a cheap perfume
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favourite perfumes! It isn't too pricey and you can usually find it at  Walmart  It is a bit lighter than their other scents, and has undertones of floral and cinnamon. It's got a cute little bottle with Bunny ears and the packaging is even pretty, covered in black lace on a pink background.
D. C.
Which Playboy scent is your fave?