BY PLAYBOY MALIBU

Design House: Playboy Year Introduced: 2008 Fragrance Notes: Coriander, Apple, Mint, Citrus, Citrus, Verbena, Cashmere Wood, Jasmine, Iris, Neroli, Tonka, Musk, Sandalwood, Leafy Green, Cedar. see more...

Finnlee E.
I didn't care for any of these scents. I found them a bit too strong, and not really anything my boyfriend or I like. Not awful, but I personally wasn't impressed.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
love the smell the name the way it smells on my body smells so much better it's a great perfume. It's not that bad a little strong at first..
Ali D.
To be honest, I don't really like these colognes. They don't smell particularly bad, better than nothing, but not amazing either.
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
Love this one love the smell the name the way it smells on my body smells so much better it's a great perfume not too expensive
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
i bought the mini size play boy sprays and i love all the sprays they just were so amazing! i totally give it a plus
Quinn R.
My sister bought this for her new boyfriend without smelling it first. Needless to say, he didn't like it-too strong.
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
My husband just got this from his aunt this year for Christmas. It's not that bad a little strong at first.
Ashley R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Got this on sale for $5 dollars for my boyfriend. It smells good and lasts a long time during the day.
Denise G.
A little too strong, but it lasted and I got it for a reasonable price so it was well worth it!!
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
This is my best friends bofriends favorite spry to use and i believe it does smell pretty good