BY PLAYBOY MALIBU

Coriander, Apple, Mint, Citrus, Citrus, Verbena, Cashmere wood, Jasmine, Iris, Neroli, Tonka, Musk, Sandalwood, Leafy Green, Cedar see more...

Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I have bought this for my boyfriend before and I must say it smells really good on him. I have bought the female scent for me before and wasn't to fond of it but the mens fragrance smells really good and I definitely recommend.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this on clearance once and fell in love with it, I ended up repurchasing it at full price because I liked it so much.
Joelle W.
I really liked this scent when I sampled it for a gift for my boyfriend. I ended up going with something else but it was good.
Samantha P.
Petersburg, PA
I love this so much. Bought for my boy friend one year for Christmas and he has bought it ever since!
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Me gusta mucho la marca Playboy sus diseños de perfumes son muy bonitos su olor bueno no tanto
Ivan M.
Palmdale, CA
It smells okay but it is not all what I would think it would be. Is an okay fragrance
Jessica W.
I purchased this cologne for my younger brother this past Christmas and we both love the smell of it! I'm thinking of buying it for my boyfriend as well! Good price and good product for sure.